Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brutus Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2006, 10:51 AM
    What channel??

I live in America and I love worldcup soccer. I am the biggest portugal and Italy fan in America. I would like to watch my fav. Club teams play for example barcelona, real madrid, fc roma, any club team. What station can I watch these soccer games on?
    :confused:
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Oct 23, 2006, 12:24 PM
    brutus it depends on american TV channels really here in the uk spanish football and italian football is on sky TV which is owned by foxso try your fox channels so I would think that's your best chance. I went to New York in April and the english premiership was on espn but id didn't see them inferior leagues!! Only joking!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will XP PRO work on a 64 bit Dual Channel PC [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a new PC using a gigabyte 939 Dual Channel MB with 2 gigs of Dual Channel DDR ram. I have most of what I need bought, but I bave heard that a lot of devices I use don't have 64 bit drivers yet so can I continual using XP PRO on this PC until enough drivers are available. Also would...

Channel 4 girl with puppet/chalkboard! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone remembered this picture channel 4 used to screen early in the mornings... it was just a picture of a girl holding a puppet with a chalkboard next to her ;) There was a circle surrounding her, and black and white lines on the outside, with a continuous beeping...

Av channel needd [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old daughter has a 14" Proline TV/Video combi with no remote control. She was bought a DVD player for her birthday which she can't use because we can't switch the TV to AV channel. We have bought 2 universal remotes. One doesn't name Proline & won't accept after scanning through all...

View more questions Search