Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miklo209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2006, 09:26 AM
    Speed and power
    Well... I have been boxing for a while... and I think you can increase your speed hitting the speed bag.. there are many different ways to hit it... and use your head... mind is the most important thing... You can do anything if you focus... work on techniques and take it slowly... learn how to balance and use your weight properly until you fill like your power is there.. because if your weight is not there... then your punch will be weak and your speed... learn how too move your feet to set up for your next punch.. it will make you faster... Real Talk...
    Helpoo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Also remember to twist your hips while punching cause it gives you more momentum.

Hm the speed bag has come up quite a lot, well the speed bag it good for rhythm and timing for punches also it increases your shoulder strength when you hold up your arms to keep hitting the bag.

But the speed bag does have its flaws, if you keep practicing it it will mess up your technique unless you hit the speed bag with a punching fist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between true air speed and equivalent air speed [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between the two and when an aircraft is flying at altitude what is its actual speed

Fan speed switch [ 4 Answers ]

What is the proper wiring diagram for replacing a 3 speed / 5 wire switch in a ceiling fan? I have four of the wires properly colored coded and hooked up, but, can not find where the last one goes, since I was not the one who removed the original old switch?

Speed [ 3 Answers ]

Ok before I start telling you the problem I'll have you know that I have : Learned sport Taekwondo for 4 years Learned brawl Taekwondo for 2 years Learned Ninjitsu for 1 year Worked out at the gym for 1 year Ok,the problem is that I am really big for my age,I'm 13 and a half years old and...

I need more speed on ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hunter ceiling fan. It usually is on about 8hr during the night since I live in the tropics. I don't use the reverse and I have separate switches for the fan and light. The fan is set on max speed always. I need more breeze from the fan so I slightly bent each blade by about 2 degrees and...

Speed Dating [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, It's me again, still looking for love. Speed dating! Your comments and advice are most welcome.

View more questions Search