Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curleyburley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Unknown artist
    I have a modern etching and it is signed twice with initials only. Inside a small square within the art are the initials BMM. One is in the black ink and the second is a red square with the initials BMM. Any help appreciated.
    fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

May 7, 2009, 06:02 AM
    Hi
    You should provide an image of the work and the "signature" for your question. Otherwise, only an uninformed response can be provided. Use Google image and try searching "Blanche McManus Mansfield" to see if your work resembles hers.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uknown Artist Unknown Title [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me find the name of the song and artist if I only know a few of the lyrics ? It's a new rock song by a male vocalist with the lyrics (and I'm not certain these are the right words} "I'm looking through the glass.....forever feels like home..." Thanks Talyn

Unknown Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not even 100% sure of the title, but I believe it is "you are my shining star", but who is the artist?

Unknown artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there recentley bought a paul emille Lecomte print at a yard sale , planning to reframe it. On the wood back was label Harry C. Murcott , took it apart , and found a charcoal etching of a lady with small dog in her lap, the signitature looks like E.C. or W C. Innes or Jennis signature very...

View more questions Search