Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bustlingbeehive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Tea and Lemon Juice
    Is it all right to use lemon juice in tea? I read some where that it is not advised.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 09:37 PM
    I have been using lemon juice in tea for years and lime juice also. I drink at least a quart of green tea a day with juice in it. I have never heard anything wrong with it, but now I'm going to watch for other answers.:confused:
    I am very healthy by the way.:D
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

May 16, 2009, 08:20 PM

I love oranges in my tea. My wife is a lemon girl. Lemon juice in green tea is supposed to help the antioxidents stay in the system after the tea is digested thereby boosting the good part of green tea. I believe I saw a study from Purdue University showing the research. No idea how to get to the link.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lemon Juice [ 10 Answers ]

Hey. I heard somewhere that lemon juice can act as a skin bleaching method but I'm not sure if its good for your skin. Should it be mixed with something before hand or what?? :confused:

Lemon juice? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom told me that lemon juice will help my acne so I tried it the other day and the next morning my acne was worse I have like a big cluster around the corner of my lip... does it really work and my face is just stupid or what?

Lemon juice [ 3 Answers ]

Does lemon juice reduce the appearances of scars or pits on your face? If not is there anything else that does/

Lemon Juice [ 2 Answers ]

Does lemon juice work for lightening, if so what else works that you can buy from like the grocery store and stuff.

Lemon juice [ 1 Answers ]

When using lemon juice for my skin care regime can I use bottled lemon juice?

View more questions Search