Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rollie-pollie Posts: 53, Reputation: -3

May 4, 2009, 06:47 PM
    I like this guy he is super cute and well he is super nice and thoughtful but he doesn't really notice me but this freak and he likes me and I tell him I don't like him and well he doesn't get it and what if he is always asking me out and I always say no but he keeps doing it but the guy I like he is starting to like me and well he keeps doing more things to me that are nice and I think he likes me but how do I know I need your help people to know what to do
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

May 4, 2009, 08:19 PM

Well I can't quite grasp exactly what your saying much less the concept... but somebody must answer... so I am going to.

You can't make anybody love you sweetie... its all in their own mind and heart. You could possibly make them more attracted to you, but then again, its not promised. But don't go changing yourself for some guy honey... its NEVER worth it... at least at a young age like this. The only reason I beckon to call you young is from your young impressionable poster. Just stay who you are and if he had a right mind, and if he there would be any possible chance of him lvoing you, then he eventually will. Time is on our sides, so we must use it wisely.

Just give it time sweetie, don't go changing yourself, and I know it gets annyoing to hear this, but at times like this its true... just be yourself. How many times have you heard that? Okay, maybe a lot... but you know what? If he doenst see that... then that's his loss:D

But let me tell you, as we get older, there is the biggest chance and most likely possiblitly (not making any promises though) that we will find somebody twice as good. So don't rush him, maybe you just might come across someone else twice as better. Just give it time and don't change yourself just for some guy that's probably not even worth it.

But if he comes for you after all that... hey I say go for it:) But you can't MAKE or FORCE anybody to love you... and if you do... that's kind of scary:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2009, 08:23 PM

Sorry it does not work that way, sometimes the first impression is all we get, if he does not care for you or even dislikes you, that is along way from love.

Being nice is about it. You should very young, so often people chagne their minds fairly easy at a younger age about how they feel about others
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 10:47 PM
    Sadly, you can't MAKE anyone DO anything, least of all like you.

If he doesn't like you - well too bad. There are lots of other guys out there who will like you.

What you should do is have a good time with your friends, play sport, enjoy your family. Then you won't care who likes you or not, you'll like yourself (which is the most important thing) and you'll attract people that like you for who you are.
    mum45 Posts: 62, Reputation: 28

May 4, 2009, 11:01 PM

I am going to tell you like I told my son. The girl that broke his heart. I told him that a year from now, she would be just a bad memory, 5 years something to laugh about, 10 years maybe not even remember her name and 20 years a dot. This guy, and many other guys in the future you will have crushes on, date a few, think you love, love for real, get broken hearts, and 20 years from now... they are dots. The love that blesses you, the REAL love of your life will sneak up on you when you aren't looking and will be the big one, that one that never went away! He loves you for who you are, what you are, and you love him the same!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 04:00 AM

I am assuming that you must be a teenager. And you like a guy and now you love him. You have what I called "puppy love". Your more in love with the idea of being love and you confuse your strong feelings for love. Love can only come from you being with that person and the love grows from there.

I bet your feelings for this guy shines right through you. You can see it all in your eyes and this is scary for a guy that don't feel the same.

So get your feelings under control and understand you can't make someone love. This feeling must come natural.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mum45 View Post
    I am going to tell you like I told my son. The girl that broke his heart. I told him that a year from now, she would be just a bad memory, 5 years something to laugh about, 10 years maybe not even remember her name and 20 years a dot. This guy, and many other guys in the future you will have crushes on, date a few, think you love, love for real, get broken hearts, and 20 years from now....they are dots. The love that blesses you, the REAL love of your life will sneak up on you when you aren't looking and will be the big one, that one that never went away! He loves you for who you are, what you are, and you love him the same!
    I couldn't give you an agree but that was really beautiful... I'm going to find a pen lol
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 5, 2009, 07:31 AM

You can't force someone to like you. What you can do is talk to him more, let him get to know you... and maybe he'll see what he likes.
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

May 5, 2009, 04:48 PM

If you have a good feeling that he probably likes you and he is showing all the signs and being nice to you, then he probably does! Maybe you could ask him out or something, although you may want to wait a little bit just to make sure that he definitely likes you. As for the other guy, just politely tell him, that there is someone else and that you can be friends but you don't want to go out with him. Hopefully then he'll leave you alone. He sounds kind of stalkerish though. Just make sure he knows you're not interested. Well... good luck! Hope this kind of helped..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I would like some response regarding certain paintings [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ya's, Is anyone familiar with the " Barn Paintings or sings" on many of the Amish/ Penn. Dutch barns and buildings that... I have beentold are to ward off the " EVIL EYE " I am a starving artist lol and doing some work on a very old barn in Hapy Camp, Ca. If any one knows anything... the history...

Looking for a certain speech program [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm looking for a program where I can type something in to the computer and it sais it.. I had it before but I lost it.. I want a free and easy download thanks guys...

Certain keyboard keys stopped working (be glad it isn't yours) [ 21 Answers ]

once upon a time, there were 102 happy little keys that all worked on my creative prodikeys keyboard. The all of a sudden, bammy, the r, y, h, 7, I, and the k keys died. This happened when I was using my computer. A while later, the keys worked again. I said to myself that ''this must be a driver...

View more questions Search