Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SAVDOUG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 05:27 PM
    Thermostat trouble
    I have a honeywell rth6300b thermostat.

I have installed it but I can not get the ac to come on.
    What should I do.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 05:27 PM

Do you have a jumper from rc to rh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble installing honeywell thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I have a very old thermosat that has six wires hooked up to it now. It is labeled 2-white wire 0-brown wire B-blue wire R-red wire Y-yellow wire G-green wire The honey well thermostat I bought has 5 connections Rh, Rc, W, Y, G with it only having 5 and my current has 6 is this thermostat...

Performance Programmable thermostat blinking 'trouble' [ 1 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that has a Carrier furnace (weather station I think) with a Performance Programmable Thermostat. I had a local heating company come out and look at it but they knew nothing about the thermostat. I got online and found an instruction book that allowed me to program it....

Heat pump thermostat trouble [ 4 Answers ]

When I place my thermostat in cool setting it runs for a couple of moments with cool air. Then the emergency heat light comes on and unit blows hot air. The thermostat remains in cool setting.

Generic thermostat to honeywell. Having trouble please assist. [ 1 Answers ]

So my old thermostat, starting acting up. It was a generic digital thermostat with Y - yellow wire G - Green wire O - not hooked up B - not hooked up but in the wall W - white wire R - Red wire The air handler I have is a ruud

View more questions Search