Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Birth Certificate
    I have a dilemna. In order for me to get into my bank account, I need my social security card; in order to get my social security card, I need my birth certificate, so less than two months ago I was able to obtain a new origainal copy of my birth certificate since I lost the first one. Now here is my problem- I lost my one that I just received, and now I need it. Am I able to obtain another one since I just obtained one over a month ago?

Any answers to this question will very appreciated. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2009, 06:29 PM

Yes, you can order one every day if you pay for it, why not order 3 or 4 so you have a extra. Next keep them in a safe place, don't you have a lock box, or a safety deposit box for important papers
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 11:52 AM

Yes I do. I just misplaced mine, but now I know better so I will make sure it gets put up better next time.

Thank you so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

Birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I have a friend that had a child, but the father was not there to sign the birth certificate, the child does not have his last name, so they went to court for child support and a dna, and everything came back legit, but now the father name is on the birth certificate, how is that possible if...

Birth Certificate [ 5 Answers ]

I will have a baby in July 2009. And I'm still with the babies dad.. we are not married.. but we are worried if we don't get married and I put him on the birth certifcate the state will make him pay something? Is it true? I live in Ohio EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED FOR PRIVACY

Name on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

How do I (Father) get my name on my sons birth certificate

Birth Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I gave birth to my child but it wasn't my ex husband. We were separated for a while but we didn't get a divorce yet. In child birth certificate, there is no name on the father status because I was still married. Hospital left it blank because I was still married. Now that I'm divorce. I want the...

View more questions Search