Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arielpetersen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Old Children's movie.
    There was a movie I watched when I was little and the cover had a little boy on it who was on a flying bed. I think at one point in the movie the little boy's dad took him to a parade or something. I can't remember the title of the movie.
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 4, 2009, 03:33 PM

The only movie I remember of a flying bed was
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066817/
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 4, 2009, 05:12 PM

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    aj3000 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Do u remember what year it was out?
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 4, 2009, 07:53 PM

August 21, 1992 in the US

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of an old children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been trying to remember the name of this movie I saw as a child, I think it would have been released in the early 1990's or late 80's. It was a cartoon. The movie began with an old woman sitting in a rocking chair. I think she was reminiscing about her life. The rocking chair was...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

Another Children's Movie [ 3 Answers ]

There's also another kids movie that I watched growing up that I can't remember the title to. I don't remember much about that one either.I know the main characters were two children a boy and a girl (they were siblings) and a I think it was almost like a troll. Except it had a "green thumb" When...

Children's movie from the 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's what I remember - if someone, ANYONE could help me, I would be forever in their debt. It was about a unicorn, and there was a dark princess type chick that tried to bring dark all over the sky. There also was a light princess trying to similarly turn the sky with light. There was an...

View more questions Search