Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsMKH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Announcement etiquette
    My son is graduating high school in June and I want to send announcements to friends and family that will not be attending the graduation ceremony. I am stumped as to how to word the "announcement"... Any ideas??
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 4, 2009, 02:48 PM

Take alook here and you might get an idea formed on what you want.

http://www.vistaprint.com/general-pa...y_id=1740&rd=2
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 01:18 PM

Most of the time graduates only get a few tickets and can't invite more than immediate family to the ceremony (thank God- the ceremonies can be really boring! People just want to go to the party afterward!).

It's perfectly OK to have a party later - even on a different day - to celebrate the achievement with a larger circle, just as an alternative to only sending an announcement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graduation announcement etiquette [ 2 Answers ]

How do we word the announcement with divorced parents, one of whom is remarried and one of whom has a long term significant other?

This is a announcement! [ 8 Answers ]

For everyone out there, I have changed my picture from a white tiger in the grass, to the "stargate SG1 symbol of, the gou'ld system lord baal. OK if anyone knew what I just talked about, congrats, if you didn't don't worry uber geekian stuff. Anyway thought I'd let you guys know, By by

Graduation Announcement Etiquette [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you place the parchment tissue in a graduation announcement?

Grad. Announcement Etiquette [ 2 Answers ]

Is is proper to send a graduation announcement to a member of the same graduating class at a different school? Any advice would be helpful as I need to send my announcements in the next 2-3 weeks.

Engagement announcement [ 2 Answers ]

When you receive an engagement announcement, do you have to send a gift?

View more questions Search