Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shandybass Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Portuguese ID expired
    I am Portuguese citizen and my Portuguese ID is expired since the 25-04-09... I am flying to madeira-portugal on the 16th of may 09... but I am worried because although I have heard that you are able to travel with your ID expired I am not sure about that... is there anyone that can help me out with an answer please... thanks
    Alfama Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2009, 03:36 AM
    No you cannot travel abroad with an ID card that's expired. Depending where you live you should apply for a new one at the Portuguese Embassy London, or the Portuguese Consulate in Manchester. Boa Sorte. Alfama.
    shandybass Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Thanks for your help I will contact the portuguese embassy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese citizenship application for a non portuguese spouse [ 12 Answers ]

Im a portuguese national married to a south african lady. We have been married for 20 years - we have three daughters. Our wedding has been registered with the consulate in South Africa and in Portugal. Our three daughters are proud holders of a portuguese passport. I believe that in the recent...

Portuguese I.D card vs Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If I have my Portuguese I.D card on me and I want to travel to Italy do I still need to bring my Portuguese passport with me Many thanks

Expired h2b [ 1 Answers ]

Its me again, do you mean that we can't do anything about my status now, and my employer can't petition me with any kind of visa,

View more questions Search