Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frod0818 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Lead generation
    I would like to start a small janitorial business, one that starts after 5:00 pm. I know that this is a very competitive business. What do you believe is the best method to generate leads?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 4, 2009, 07:37 PM

There are many ways frod0818;

Online advertising: (Our member in great standing who is the expert in this area is Clough)

Networking: Tell everyone what you do, join the local chamber, networking groups. etc.

Charity: Many great charity groups that always need help and you will make many contacts.

And the 'ol standby... get out and knock on as many doors as many days a week as possible... this is a verified method. And in the process you will get to at least see the building upfront that you want to bed on.

Referrals: Ask present customers to please refer anyone who may be interested.

Lead finders: (Gophers) Offer up a 'finders fee' to anyone who gives you a sales lead that turns into a sale. Possibly 10% of the first months' billing for each new contract.

This is a short list, there are many more fruitful ways...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial Cleaning Appointment Setting/Lead Generation [ 44 Answers ]

I am in the process of looking to use an appointment setting/lead generation company for my newly started commercial cleaning company and the quotes I am getting from these companies range from 1300.00 to 3000.00 One co, who quotes 1800.00+ states that they will give me 20 - 25 appointments in a...

The NEW sharecropping generation [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: The middle class are turning into the new sharecroppers. They're sharing their crop with predatory lenders. Minimum payments are designed to have them pay FOREVER!! The subprime meltdown is only the beginning. In my view, predatory lenders are WORSE than drug dealers. At least...

How thick is the lead in a lead joint [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting ready to take the Indiana pluming test and I was wanting to know how thick the lead Is suppose to be in the hub of the cast iron.

View more questions Search