Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ACorrado515 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2006, 03:53 PM
    Moive from the Mid-90S
    My sister and I watched this movie in the mid 90. It started with these kids coloring in a coloring book and the dog went into the book and so did the kids. Then there was this rainbow girl but she lost all of her colors because all the people in town wernt getting along. There was like the red family with the ity bity baby with the cold upon her chest, and john jacob jingle himer smith were green. And like the fuzzing things on the bed that rolled over. Then the yellow pople who blew into bottles and sang make new friends but keep the old one is silver and the other is gold. And she had like bubble wand thing. At the end the rainbow girl hurt her anckle and all the people in the town tied their color hankerchief around her anckle and she got all her colors back.

We used to watch it all the time and we have no idea what its called and I want to get it for her birthday... it would help a lot if you could help!

Thank-you
    LostLissa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 11:34 PM
    I used to have this movie at my dads house... damn... if I think of it, I will respond...
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2006, 05:42 PM
    I saw another question related to this. It might be "We Sing in Sillyville".

Southerngalps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search