Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loopyloo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2006, 03:26 PM
    I think I am pregnant
    Hi everyone I am new on here but would like a bit of advise!
    I am way over 2 weeks late on my period now as the 1st day of my last period was the 14th of August.I finished on the 17th/18th. But I then had another bleed on the 31st August.this has never happened to me before.we have been trying for baby no 3 for 2 months now.I have had a few pregnancy symptons including sickness,nausea,swollen boobs,bloated belly.I have done 2 pregnancy tests the 1st one when I was only 4 days late and the second when I was a week and a half late both came up negative.I am usually never late coming on unless I have been pregnant.I really don't know what to do next I was thinking of going to the doctors.as I am putting on weight too I am getting concerned.has anyone ever experienced this before? If so I would like to hear from you.I really hate the waiting game but its hard not to think about it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 23, 2006, 07:45 PM
    Welcome to AMHD, I hope you get the news you are looking for. Here are my thoughts about your situation.

Well, since you have had 2 already, what is your gut instinct? Your instinct is usually right once you know exactly how your body feels with pregnancy.

I would make a doctor's appointment if I were you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search