Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zero k Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Late 80's Sci Fi Cartoon (Poss Japanese)
    I watched this late 80's Sci Fi Cartoon in Hong Kong. It was definitely Japanese (but was translated). I only remember pieces of the plot and it went like this...

A girl and her master was fighting this small dragon (or giant lizard). They ended killing the creature but the master died during the fight. The girl ate pieces of the creature's tongue and gained the ability to turn herself into stone (and back to human flesh) at will.

This girl with the above ability help the main character in defeating the final boss- some kind of computer with a very strong self-defense system which kept firing fire balls to approaching enemies. The girl used her ability to shield the main character from the fireball by turning herself into stone. During the final scene, the computer blew up. She turned herself into stone to shield/protect the main character (she loves him) in a big explosion. He survived but she could not turn back into human and remained a stone.

Hope these details help. Thanks
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 07:42 PM
    A Time Slip of 10000 Years : Prime Rose
    a.k.a.Time Slip Ichimannen Prime Rose
    a.k.a. Prime Rose

View Pics

"A girl and her master was fighting this small dragon (or giant lizard). They ended killing the creature but the master died during the fight."
    View Clip

--------
    zero k Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 03:07 AM

Straydog, thank you so much for find this for me!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Sci Fi Cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this cartoon about 20-22 years ago in Hong Kong. I think it was Japanese. Just one episode I think. Plot goes like this: Two best friends are space travelers. Both fall in love for the same girl. One of them asked her to marry him (she agreed) but he later contracted a deadly...

Cartoon Title late 80's [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what is the name of the cartoon I've watched when I was young... I tried everything on Google and nothing helps... I've seen you've helped many people,so I hope that I'll be lucky too :D Now about the cartoon: The story was in future,it was like some SF movie,it was...

Late 80's or 90's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

When I was very young I remember renting the same cartoon more than once but I can't remember what is was or even much about it. I do remember that is had a magic mirror (it might be some non disney version of snow white) I think the main character was blond and she was being chased by a bad guy...

80's late night cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

All right got a new one for you people to figure out, I remember watching this when I was real little, under 6 years old, which places the time in the late 80's, it was on late at night (then again I was less than 6, so my memory of late at night could have been 9 pm, though I really think it was...

View more questions Search