Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rathan1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 10:29 PM
    How do introduce our product and company profile in marketing
    Dear sir,

my name is rathan. i am working as secretary in a marble and granite company in riyadh.

i want market our granite block and our company in the market through the internet.

please give me idea how do write introduction letter.

i am waiting for your reply soon.

best regards.
    Zazonker Posts: 126, Reputation: 19
    -

May 3, 2009, 11:12 PM

Rathan,
    From reading your question, I can't help but think you are asking the wrong question. Writing an introduction letter, once you have determined the target audience, is not a difficult thing to do. You do want to determine the target audience and their language. Assuming you want to be doing business world-wide, that would require quite a number of different letters, presenting your message in a way that would be viewed favorably by the different target cultures.

Speaking just for presentation to people in the United States, for example. Your post is written poorly and the capitalization has many mistakes. I say this not to insult you, but to try to help you understand. And, as to how you would best approach potential customers in other countries, I am really not the best person to help there.

That being said, an introduction letter is not a marketing campaign and will most likely fail. To whom would you send the letter? Why would/should people buy from you rather than buying locally - particularly on a product that has unique characteristics and is very costly to ship. Do you plan to sell to the consumer or to distributors? There is a big difference in approach.

As an example, we recently did a major remodel to our home. It included granite counter-tops on cabinets and travertine tile throughout. Prior to buying, we did fairly extensive research, both on-line and at local businesses. We decided for something so major, we wanted to see what we were going to get. We went to the local granite yards (there are more than a dozen in San Diego, CA) to select our slabs. That is part of what you would need to compete with. A big question here is, Can you compete on price with people who are local and can show people the product they are actually buying?

But, if what you have is a viable business in Saudi Arabia and you are interested in expanding that to the US, I can probably help you. If you think that you just need a little technical writing help to write an introductory business letter I could write it for you, but I'd feel guilty taking your money since I don't think it would give you the desired results.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 23, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazonker View Post
    Rathan,
    From reading your question, I can't help but think you are asking the wrong question. Writing an introduction letter, once you have determined the target audience, is not a difficult thing to do. You do want to determine the target audience and their language. Assuming you want to be doing business world-wide, that would require quite a number of different letters, presenting your message in a way that would be viewed favorably by the different target cultures.

Speaking just for presentation to people in the United States, for example. Your post is written poorly and the capitalization has many mistakes. I say this not to insult you, but to try to help you understand. And, as to how you would best approach potential customers in other countries, I am really not the best person to help there.

That being said, an introduction letter is not a marketing campaign and will most likely fail. To whom would you send the letter? Why would/should people buy from you rather than buying locally - particularly on a product that has unique characteristics and is very costly to ship. Do you plan to sell to the consumer or to distributors? There is a big difference in approach.

As an example, we recently did a major remodel to our home. It included granite counter-tops on cabinets and travertine tile throughout. Prior to buying, we did fairly extensive research, both on-line and at local businesses. We decided for something so major, we wanted to see what we were going to get. We went to the local granite yards (there are more than a dozen in San Diego, CA) to select our slabs. That is part of what you would need to compete with. A big question here is, Can you compete on price with people who are local and can show people the product they are actually buying?

But, if what you have is a viable business in Saudi Arabia and you are interested in expanding that to the US, I can probably help you. If you think that you just need a little technical writing help to write an introductory business letter I could write it for you, but I'd feel guilty taking your money since I don't think it would give you the desired results.
    Good response...

Stringer
    haroldosilva77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 08:23 AM
    I am in a Trading business I would like to present a product: Black pepper, white pepper and green pepper from Brazil to distributors here in the USA, I need an introduction letter please help me with some tips.
    Harold S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Template to introduce my services to an interested company [ 1 Answers ]

I have my own, new, travel business. I have been given the opportunity to take over business travel itineraries for an existing company and their employees. I need to create a letter, flyer of some sort to introduce myself, service and background. Any ideas where I can find one, no charge? ...

Company Profile for a Startup Company [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to have your tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up company. Would really appreciate if I get any formats.

Introduce the company. [ 1 Answers ]

I am require to market our new company to any forwarding company. Our company engage in customs brokerage. In order for us to get a client we will coordinate to any forwarding company based in manila. How will I introduce to them so that we become known to them.:)

View more questions Search