Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

May 3, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Little things in life that don't make sense
    Have you ever noticed when your highway,road, etc are being worked on why is there only one person working while 12 others are standing around... I though I would just throw that out there... anyone care to tell me and others what you think does not make sense:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 3, 2009, 05:50 PM

Here is one of my Canadian Beefs.

In the winter time, When it is not snowing. The plows are out in full force. Yet when there is snow on the ground you never see a plow anywhere. You would think they would be out when it is snowing and the roads actually do need to be cleared. Not when there is no snow on the ground.

That does not make sense to me.

Joe
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 09:15 PM

I don't get why there's an Expiry date on Sour Cream... its already sour??
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 12:40 AM

Damn council workers... one person works for 10 minutes in a day while the other 12 have a full day smoko break!
    Grrrrr
    They are doing roadworks down from my street, it now takes me and extra 45 minutes just to get down one road!!

May 4, 2009, 04:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Damn council workers... one person works for 10 minutes in a day while the other 12 have a full day smoko break!
    Grrrrr
    They are doing roadworks down from my street, it now takes me and extra 45 minutes just to get down one road!!!!
    Yeah I have them working on my street the are slower than molasis uphill in January... and if there id one drop of rain they pack it in
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 04:30 AM

You know what I can't stand is when I meet a new person right away they begin to tell me which religious group they belong too,so I may think they are above any other human being I've ever met.

May 4, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    You know what i can't stand is when i meet a new person right away they begin to tell me which religious group they belong too,so i may think they are above any other human being i've ever met.
    lol or they get preachy and think you should be the same religion as them everyone has a choice you know
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nitelight198073 View Post
    lol or they get preachy and think you should be the same religion as them everyone has a choice you know
    That is so true. (; It is all about choice.

May 4, 2009, 06:25 AM

I like your new avi jesus
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 09:02 AM
    I like your new avi jesus
    Thank you, I am going to keep this one for a while...
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 09:14 AM
    Another thing that I don't get, people trying to convert others to their religion (thinking of christians in my head) because since they believe god gave everyone free will, its blasphemous (sp) to force your will on others :confused:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 09:16 AM

Hahah very good point albear.

I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo but I still accept flyers on the street, I feel bad for them because they get all the teenagers harassing them :o
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 4, 2009, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    I don't get why there's an Expiry date on Sour Cream....................its already sour ???
    Did you graduate from "Smart School' my friend? Funny... as always.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Emotions don't make sense [ 26 Answers ]

Why can I be OK 1 min with my boyfriend and then the next turn and hate him? Il ask him a question I don't like the answer so il turn on him and then say whatever and after a argument il always say its over and I actually feel like I want it over at the time and the next day il regret it, I can be...

Emotions don't make sense [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: why can I be OK 1 min with my boyfriend and then the next turn and hate him? Il ask him a question I don't like the answer so il turn on him and then say whatever and after a argument il always say its over and I actually feel like I want it over at the time and the next day il regret...

Ex boyfriend is doing things that don't make any sense [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all. I submitted a question back in September about myself and my ex. We were dating for 3 years. August was our 3 year anniversary and about a week and a half after that he broke up with me. Also take in mind we were living in a house together as well. Which made it even more difficult to...

View more questions Search