Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riharleyrider92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 04:38 PM
    A rock band who died on a plane
    On conair they talk about a band that died on a plane they were singing a song at the time could you tell me the name of the band
    riharleyrider92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 04:40 PM

What band died on a plane that the music was played on the movie conair
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

May 3, 2009, 05:52 PM
    It was probably the band Lynyrd Skynyrd. A bunch of the members of the band died in a plane crash. You can read about them at Lynyrd Skynyrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 5, 2009, 08:45 AM

Yes, Lynard Skynard was the band that recorded "Sweet Home Alabama," which was used in the movie "Conair." Steve Buscemi's character says "Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About g n' are - ihe rock band [ 3 Answers ]

What's the story behind their split ?

Fav. Rock band? [ 5 Answers ]

What's yours?

80's Kids movie.girl with her dog start rock band? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am racking my brain trying to remember the name of this movie. It's definitely and 80's early 90's movie about a blonde girl and her dog... I think the dog is a stuffed animal, but they have a rock band? For some reason I remember glitter or sparkles being involved. Help!

Dowload songs for Rock Band Wii? [ 1 Answers ]

We just got the first version of the rock band, for wii. I've heard you can download songs for it to add to the ones that are already on it. How do we download songs for the system? Thanks! :o

Firehouse (rock band) [ 1 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to figure out the one hit wonder of the 90's band Firehouse. Can someone help or tell me where to go to find this out?

View more questions Search