Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Name of show.
    I want to know the name of this movie. It was about this caucasian boy, who befriends an african american family. They showed it on Nickelodeon.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

May 3, 2009, 09:45 PM
    It was "My Brother and Me."

YouTube - My Brother and Me

When the above video clip gets to 5:26/9:39, that is at 5:26, you
    Will see the little blond haired boy dancing with them.

May 4, 2009, 10:59 AM
    That's not it!

Jul 12, 2009, 07:19 PM
    The movie was called "Maniac Magee"
    Do you know where I can get that movie?

Jul 13, 2009, 09:38 PM
    Thank you for answering that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I show her? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been having problems in the last few months and she decided to end things. I know I wasn't treating her right, and wasn't giving her the time and attention she needed. After a week or two I called her at work and told her I wanted to talk and asked if I could pick her up...

Show from the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a kids show from the 80s that taught kids about money and perhaps time? It featured different segments including an ice cream man, two kids lost or stranded in a space ship and Pennywise?

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

What is the name of that show! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. There was this girl who could stop time with her two pointer fingers. And Bull from Night Court was on it a few times. This girl was a teenager and her father was from another planet. I cannot figure out the name of it! PLEASE HELP! It was on late 80's early 90's.

90s Art Show [ 2 Answers ]

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying to think of this show that I used to watch -- it may have been a Canadian show, not sure. There was a guy riding on a bike and picked up garbage and sang a song about Recycle Cycle. Also they made puppets and crafts from stuff around the house, like say...

View more questions Search