Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MRSMiLLS Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Do your dreams tell the future?
    Do your dreams tell th future I've heard they do..
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 05:35 AM

I think they can.
    Many dreams are rather abstract and obsure so it is best to write them down and look it up.
    If an object or the dream is in color write the colors of everything down.
    Also how do you feel in the dream? How does the dream leave you feeling when you wake up?
    Most of my dreams that I have interpreted say that my circumstances will reverse and I will have good fortune and prosperity in the future.
    You can always post your dreams with as much detail as possible here and we will attempt to figure them out the best we can.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 05:55 AM

My dreams have...

There are some dreams that you know are just dreams. Then there are dreams where for me I know are true and real. I always know the difference between the two.

Joe
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Nope. My dreams can be crazy adventures that have no basis on real life.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Nope. My dreams can be crazy adventures that have no basis on real life.
    You'd be surprised if you tried interpreting them.
    Like I had a dream that I was in the woods by a stream and there were pebbles in the stream. Then I climbed a ladder into a tree house and found a bunch of transparent colored bottles and a printing press.

I love the interpretation of that dream.
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

May 4, 2009, 06:07 AM

a few years ago, I had a dream about this guy that I've never met before. And last year I found him and now we've been dating for almost 3 months =) so yeah I believe some dreams can show your future =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing events in the past and future through dreams [ 22 Answers ]

I don't know if I have any abilities or gifts but I dream about past and future events. One dream in particular that I would like to know about was just a coincidence or a gift I may have? I won't go into details but here is the main content. A terrible event happened of which the authorities were...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Dreams from where? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am a 28yr male and I know that you have lots and lots of dreams a night but most you can't remember that was the case for me up until the past 6 or 7 days now. THis is something that normally I would keep to myself and just laugh it off but its every time I go to sleep now.I can never...

Dreams I don't get it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm only 13 but keep having the same dream over and over again about every two nights. Ill explain. In the dream I see myself. I can master four elements. Fire,earth,water,air I'm learning these elements in my dream and I always seem to remember it and it never changes its always the same dream...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search