Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saz84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 11:23 AM
    80s/90s animated space film
    Does anyone know the name of an animated space film from the 80s/90s which was on TV about a little boy, think he was on some sort of space craft, there was bald old man with a white beard, who sang and played a banjo - he dies in the end :( and his body is in like a glass coffin which they send out in space. Also there were two little alien type things one pink and one yellow that talked. Can't think what the name of this is but would love to know so I can maybe find a clip on YouTube - its doing my head in!! Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 3, 2009, 11:30 AM

Time Masters
    Les maîtres du temps (1982)
    Saz84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post

Thanks! I can sleep tonight lol! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 3, 2009, 11:37 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated film [ 5 Answers ]

I saw this movie in music class years ago, but can't remember the title. There's a lonely boy with a flute, and some girl appears and takes him off to some magical world, saying that he's supposed to save it from destruction. He meets some little black demon that can fly around like a buzzsaw, ala...

An old animated film I've been trying to look up [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old film that I watched when I was a kid The only thing I could remember is this:- - it's a 2d animated film -the theme of the whole movie is set in the dessert -and the only thing I could remember about the movie is that the hero of the story found a desert rat,one...

80s sci-fi animated film [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an 80s animated sci-fi film with the main character being a dude with blonde hair and at the start of the film his in some mines and founds a sound can u help?

Name of animated film? [ 1 Answers ]

I am after the name of an animated film I watched in the late 80s/early 90s. I can't remember a lot about it but I know I loved it when I was a kid. I'll describe what I can recall and hopefully it will jog someone's memory. It was a fantasy film about an evil king. Everything at the start and...

View more questions Search