Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123abc123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 10:44 AM
    What's the song, artist
    The song's video has 2 kids, a girl and boy, and I think they're at a camp. They like sneak out and find this band in the woods playing a song. Who's the artist? Or, what's the song? >.<
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Do you have any more information? Is this a current song? If not, when was it out? Is the group American? Do you know any lyrics from the song?
    123abc123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    Do you have any more information? Is this a current song? If not, when was it out? Is the group American? Do you know any lyrics from the song?
    Well, it's a rock song, it is american (I believe) I think it's from about 1-3 years ago. I don't remember anything else, but the band also has another video with the lead singer... and a phone :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the title and artist of this song? [ 1 Answers ]

Tell my mom and dad this is my life I hope they understand, I'm not angry I'm just saying sometimes good bye is a second chance...

What's the song title and artist [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going out of my mind trying to find out the name of this song and artist can anyone help me please? I only know a bit of the chorus it goes, "Michelle, what am I supposed to do Michelle, I'll never get over you Michelle. Loving you is heaven, missing you is hell... Any help would be...

What's the song and artist? [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a song stuck in my head ever since I saw the buddy holly greatest hits cd come into my work, The only lyrics I can remember are Ooh ee ooh he looks just like buddy holld Then something something something roder moore I think Anyone any idea?

What's this song title and artist [ 3 Answers ]

It goes I was a demon be4 I could walk or something like that, please help

View more questions Search