Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nick r Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 08:47 PM
    Delayed ejaculation
    My girlfriend is getting upset because sex is taking so long. It takes me around 15 minutes to ejaculate. The shortest time has been 5 minutes. We can't have a quickie and I was just wondering is this normal and is there anything that I can do do make sex more quick at times. Most of the time it is OK but it is getting her frustrated.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2006, 08:51 PM
    Sounds to me more like premature ejaculation and you will get over it as time goes by.
    nick r Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 09:07 PM
    No, I don't think it is premature. Apparently her last boyfriend could *** really quick or last really long. As I want sex every day a bit it would be good to have a quickie in the morning. A quickie though last anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes. Is there something to do with the prostate. Also when I come, it just blobs out and doesn/t shoot a long way. I am 36.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2006, 10:24 PM
    You should be proud of yourself. Lots of men are lucky if they last a couple of minutes. Give yourself a pat on the back and tell your girlfriend that she is lucky that it does last long. Most women want this? It is hard when partners had someone to compare too. Everybody is different.

Joe
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2006, 10:33 PM
    If your girlfriend is pi$$Ed that it takes 15 min to get you to ejac. She's lazy.

You have got to be kidding me.

Men generally have to hold back to allow time for the woman to build up to climax. And she's angry that you take a little longer??

This is BS.

Best case scenario - lets say my partner sneaks into my bathroom and intends to "surprise" me as I come out of the shower. And lets say its all about satisfying me. It might take that long. If I was still the pimply 15 year old on the school bus who would damn near ejac. Every time I say a glimpse of a girls thigh, well the delay might be shorter. But I'm not. It takes a little work to get things moving and for me to get lost in the moment.

She is being absurd.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.

The last girl I dated before my wife I could get off damn near 99% of the time, within 20 min of engaging intercourse. Just the way she was "wired". My wife, I can probably satisfy her maybe 30% of the time... and she's not pi$$ed about it. She knows that she's just hard to get to climax.

So I think your girlfriend is being a snot. Do you tell her that she's not as tight or as big chested or as active as your HS sweetheart or your first? Of course not. That's rude and disrespectful.

If she's grumpy about your needing 15 min (damn near a commercial break) to get it done, she is CLUELESS!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ejaculation [ 14 Answers ]

My b-friend has had problems ejaculating, he can stay erect, that's not the problem, but he can't seem to "finish it off." He won't go limp... but he just can't seem to "get there." This doesn't happen every time, but 2-3 times out of 5. He is 35 years old... and sometimes we have been drinking...

Lexapro - Delayed Ejaculation, If Ever [ 5 Answers ]

I've been on Lexapro for about a week and read that one of the side effects is delayed ejaculation. Well our first attempt lasted and hour or so and was onable to reach a climax. Panphlet says that most side effecrs are mild and transient. Will the delayed ejaculation diminish or go away. Anyone...

Ejaculation [ 8 Answers ]

I have 2 questions. 1. I ejaculate a lot of semen but I don't have a good and hard force.in other words I can't shoot far.im only 15 years old.why is that and is there any food,fruits, anything naturally I can do? 2.when I masterbate,sometimes I place 2 pillows on my bed and put my penis...

Ejaculation [ 3 Answers ]

Sir I am 22 m I have been facing a problem right from the beginig of my adulthood and the problem is that I ejaculate my sperms vey early I think I take only 1 minute ,and my pressure of ejaculating the sperms is also very low.if you want to know about my history so I am going to tell you that I...

My child has delayed speech [ 6 Answers ]

I have a three years old daughter who has a speech problem. She barely says some words such as momy, dad, water and other single words. However, she can not say sentences not even phrases (2 words to say something). I'm really concerned about this because I don't know if this will become worse....

View more questions Search