Should I get my boobs done.
    Hi I have an issue!
    Well my breast size is not too big
    They are small
    They are normal and cute and nothing is wrong with them
    I am 21 years old
    And I am tall and well build
    So to be able to look normal I have to wear a push up bra
    So my tall and body look can look OK with the normal size of them "which is the push up bra"
    I am planning to get them bigger by plastic surgery but now I don't have the enough money to do that
    I am asking because my boyfriend think they are OK
    He keeps saying "during sex and naked times" that he loves them
    And he loves to do many stuff with them too
    But in normal times "i am dressed up" I have to wear a push up bra so I would look normal
    Is my boyfriend being honest or he says that he loves them just to make me feel good
    Because he knows that I don't like them this small "as in sexy thinking" and he once said when I was complaining about their size that "yeaaaah maybe you should get a plastic surgery to make them bigger.. but sweetie you look just fine I love you with every thing that comes with you "my body""
    so i am absolutely going to make them bigger but only when I have the enough money
    but about my boyfriend
    is he being honest?
    "I am asking this question and I know some answers going to hurt a little bit but I am OK with that as long as I get honest answers"
    but still I have to say I really love them even that their size is not as big as they should be "it's in the family that boob sizes are small" so maybe if he really love them I could stop wanting the surgery
    But I am asking to know guys opinion and girls experience in this area
    Thanks
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 3, 2009, 07:18 AM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with smaller breasts.

Bigger ones can get rather annoying let me tell you, you have to buy expensive bras and even then the straps vut into your shoulders.

If you are unhappy with your appearance then it is your choice but I really don't see the point.

People come in all shapes and sizes, would you ask a midget if he would get leg lengthening surgery? Sure he might want to be taller but he accepts what he's got and finds a partner that will accept it aswel (as you have done)
    Uber Member

May 3, 2009, 07:19 AM
    Just thought I'd add... not just "accepts" them but sounds like you boyfriend genuinely doesn't mind, he likes them otherwise he wouldn't say he did!
    And if he doesn't then he is shallow and you deserve better :)
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

May 3, 2009, 07:20 AM
    My opinion is that he is being honest with you and you should stop asking him about it. If you keep nagging him about your insecurity in this he will start to agree with you when you say you should get an enhancement done. After a while, men get tired of re-enforcing the same thing over and over. If you are comfortable about yourself and he is too, why change that? Save your money.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 07:32 AM

You said he said "he likes them the way they are" so why are you beating yourself up over your boobs.

Love yourself and once you start to love yourself you will be able to love the skin your in.

I think instead of getting boobs you need to work of yourself esteem.

Also, before you even consider getting a boob job know the pros and con. Check the doctor history in your state. You want to know if any complaints have been filed against him and that he is a real doctor.

I really think you should work on your esteem but it is your body. And if you have to ask strangers if you should get a boob job then you shouldn't.

So I vote no to the boob job but yes to building up yourself esteem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2009, 07:52 AM

The problem is in your mind, you "think" there is some norm

Back when I worked in the fashion industry the size that was considered the only one allowed for models to be used for new products was a 34 B, so most women were always far to large.

So no you don't need a push up bra to be normal, since your normal is just what you are.

But they are yours and if you want to do it, but often this is a trap and soon it will be your legs or nose and more
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

May 3, 2009, 02:16 PM

My advice is DON'T!
    My beautiful sister, who is 5'10 and naturally thin wanted them done. So she did it. There was nothing wrong with hers to begin with.
    first, the surgery isn't fun. second, it made her look really odd.
    if she could, she would go back and NOT do it.
    be happy with what you have!
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

May 3, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    You said he said "he likes them the way they are" so why are you beating yourself up over your boobs.

Love yourself and once you start to love yourself you will be able to love the skin your in.

I think instead of getting boobs you need to work of your self esteem.

So I vote no to the boob job but yes to building up your self esteem.

I agree with liz.
    If you are unhappy with your body, you can either change your thinking, or change your body. Changing your mind is easier and cheaper. Implant surgery is costly and there are no guarantees that they will do what you think they will do for you. So it's up to you, you are doing it for you, and not because you think your boyfriend wants you to have them.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2009, 02:46 PM

A friend got hers done, and now she hates them. They are stiff and feel hard, don't feel like normal flesh. She knows they will sag quickly too when she gets older. I'm guessing your boyfriend will not like how new ones feel.
    jordanian11 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 04:18 PM

Hi
    Thanks all for the replaies and answer
    I think I shouldn't get them done
    But I still don't feel okay about that so maybe as you said I should try to be okay with who I am and build up myself esteem.. although it takes too much time and I think my whole life I will be un happy that my boobs are small. But I remember when I was a kid their were a lady that my family used to know and he boobs were sooo big that I kept wishing that if I grow up I never want to have boobs :) but now I don't think this is funny..
    Anyway thank you all for the help :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanian11 View Post
    hi
    thanks all for the replaies and answer
    i think i shouldn't get them done
    but i still don't feel okay about that so maybe as you said i should try to be okay with who iam and build up my self esteem.. although it takes to much time and i think my whole life i will be un happy that my boobs are small. but i remember when i was a kid their were a lady that my family used to know and he boobs were sooo big that i kept wishing that if i grow up i never wanna have boobs :) but now i don't think this is funny ..
    anyway thank you all for the help :)
    Think of it this way -- you can wear ANY style or color or pattern. Women with big boobs can't. All you need is a push-up bra. Women with big boobs are stuck with them and can't take them off.

Childbirth will change the appearance and size of your breasts. Weight fluxuations will too. Getting older will too.
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

May 3, 2009, 04:34 PM

Before you do please read this:

FDA - Breast Implant - LOCAL COMPLICATIONS & REOPERATIONS

Look at the pictures too!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 05:28 PM
    hi
    thanks all for the replaies and answer
    i think i shouldn't get them done
    but i still don't feel okay about that so maybe as you said i should try to be okay with who iam and build up my self esteem.. although it takes to much time and i think my whole life i will be un happy that my boobs are small. )
    If your boyfriend love you just the way you are then you should love the way your are.

Building up your self-esteem will take time but it will be time well spent.

I am 5'8 and have small boobs but I love my mouth fulls. I joke from time to time about getting a boob job but I just be joking.

I have a friend who boobs are naturally big but she use to complaint about them all the time because her boobs cause her to have back problems. Now she is considering to get them smaller.

You have to work on loving you because a boob job will just be a temporary fix to your problem but your esteem issues will always be there.
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 12:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Think of it this way -- you can wear ANY style or color or pattern. Women with big boobs can't. All you need is a push-up bra. Women with big boobs are stuck with them and can't take them off.

Childbirth will change the appearance and size of your breasts. Weight fluxuations will too. Getting older will too.
    Yep, I'd love towear a lot of the pretty clothes I find in stores but unfortunately, I try them on and they just look hideous because they stretch in all the wrong places.
    KatiePlce Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2009, 04:25 AM

Ha when I was younger I use to want bigger boobs as well. I felt as though I didn't fit into clothing that well (which I did) but I wanted to be full like the other girls. I understand what your saying. But now that I got a little bit older they got a cup bigger and I want my perky boobs back.. I say if you boyfriend is fine with it you should really hold it off till you actually try and accept yourself 1st then think about it long and hard.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 04:40 AM
    hi I have an issue!
    well my breast size is not too big
    they are small
    they are normal and cute and nothing is wrong with them
    i am 21 years old
    and i am tall and well build
    so to be able to look normal I have to wear a push up bra
    so my tall and body look can look ok with the normal size of them "which is the push up bra"
    i am planning to get them bigger by plastic surgery but now I don't have the enough money to do that
    i am asking because my boyfriend think they are ok
    he keeps saying "during sex and naked times" that he loves them
    and he loves to do many stuff with them too
    but in normal times "i am dressed up" I have to wear a push up bra so I would look normal
    is my boyfriend being honest or he says that he loves them just to make me feel good
    because he knows that I don't like them this small "as in sexy thinking" and he once said when I was complaining about their size that "yeaaaah maybe you should get a plastic surgery to make them bigger.. but sweetie you look just fine I love you with every thing that comes with you "my body""
    so i am absolutely going to make them bigger but only when I have the enough money
    but about my boyfriend
    is he being honest?
    "i am asking this question and I know some answers going to hurt a little bit but i am ok with that as long as I get honest answers"
    but still I have to say I really love them even that their size is not as big as they should be "it's in the family that boob sizes are small" so maybe if he really love them I could stop wanting the surgery
    but i am asking to know guys opinion and girls experience in this area
    thanks
    I had a boob job and a long list of other cosmetic surgeries that I won't get into. I had my boob job like 7 years ago and I love it, I went from a b cup to a dd. When I had the surgery my boyfriend at the time kept telling me that he loved my boobs the way they are but I wanted to do it for myself so I had the surgery. Point I'm trying to make is there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting implants and just make sure your doing it for you and no one else. I am not sure where you are from but I got mine in Canada and paid like 2500 CDN, so you may want to get it in Canada if money is a problem.
    One more thing once you start with plastic surgery it is a slippery sloop and you may find other things to go under the knife for, so far not including my boob job I've had over 7 surgeries. You don't want to know the cost of it all either:D.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 11:47 AM
    You are 21... they might not have finished growing yet.

I have a bit of a problem with fake boobs. In clothing they might look great but undressed I'll take a small set of well shapped but natural small boobs over big silicone ones any day. SIlicone just don't look natural when you lay down or feel them.

They wreak havok with Mamograms too.

But it really does all come down to the woman. But picture yourself an 80 year old woman with saggy everything but boobs that defy gravity. Going to look strange. Hauling the weight around is going to be an issue as well. Ask any woman with very large boobs.

Now for reconstructive purposes or repair of natural defects then I'm fine with it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 11:50 AM
    I haven't read the whole thread but... is it wrong to ask for pics? :D
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Pics might be wrong... but stats wouldn't be, what size bra are you now , how tall and roughly what do you weigh... Might be easier to see that you are perfectly porportioned right now and thus should enjoy what mother nature gave you. Sometimes a persons self image isn't in line with what other people see.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 11:57 AM
    I mentioned it because it is all dependent on the individual case. Personally I find tall athletic woman very attractive. I find fakeness in all its forms unattractive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No boobs [ 19 Answers ]

I am 15 and have NO boobs I am not even a bra size let alone AA, I know you will probably say they will grow because your only 15 but I'm 16 next month and they just haven't grown... I know this sounds stupid but is there anything I can do to make them bigger I don't even a relationship with any...

Man boobs [ 2 Answers ]

All right, here's my problem, when I was 14 I got hit on my right testicle, I had surgery, and I lost one, I was wondering if I had man boobs due to having less testerone and more estrogen, and how it can be fixed? I really don't want to look like this :(

Boobs in a boy [ 1 Answers ]

My 13 year old boy suddenly has small boobs. What is it? What can I do to reduce them? It is socially very unconfortable for him.

I'm only 15 & my boobs sag! [ 3 Answers ]

I wear a D cup.but I'm really thin.I weigh 127 pounds.please help me.people criticize me cause my boobs are huge. They have a lot of stretch marks and they have flattened on top& they have gotten heavy.I'm too young for this, PLEASE HELP.

My boobs are to big [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 24/f from miami and have a problem; my boobs are to big which makes my back hurt. How much is surgery?

View more questions Search