Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterfly22xx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Small bug
    Hi there I'm woundering if any one can help me .I I'm trying to identify a small bug which has got a greyish shell which I think might have bitten me
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2009, 06:13 AM

Is there any way for you to take a picture?

There are too many small bugs with greyish hard shells to narrow it down.

Also, knowing where abouts you live will help identify this bug.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 3, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Lots of small grey bugs on the planet. Where'd it come from? What's it look like? How small? Look at the sticky note at the top of this forum for help in identification.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2009, 06:29 AM

She's offline. I guess we'll never know what bug it was. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In Small bus is it OK to pay self a small salary & use a schedule e for bus profit [ 2 Answers ]

In my small business is it OK to pay myself a small salary & use a schedule e for business profit? I do this to avoid high ss taxes and medicare taxes.

How small is too small for a mini dachsund to breed? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I came across this website while searching for answers online. I have a CKC registered female mini dachshund, she is about 1 year old and about 7 lbs. in weight. It is coming the time to decide whether to breed her or have her spayed. I expected her to weigh a little more than she does now,...

I have a 10 day old pup very small [ 2 Answers ]

This is my first litter I've got the mum and the dad jack russells she had 9 pups on the 13.12 my birthday lol we have a little one (runt) the vet says I should feed him witch I am doing he take a little bit at a time out the bottel but her crys alll the time why is that he feels warm when I put...

I'm to small [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I only weigh 75 pounds and 5'2... I am very embarrassed because all of my friends are so much bigger I went to the doctors and said there was nothing wrong what should I do?

View more questions Search