Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bananahamak Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 05:13 AM
    Anil monobenzone?
    Has anyone got from him or is it a scam.
    Where else can you get authentic mono from
    Pleaaaase help
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 08:18 AM

I have never bought from him but I have heard that others members had in the past, cause I got scammed when I bought mono from asia initially. But do a Google search and see what pops up. Also you should know that mono is dangerous and you do not lighten on mono, you only depig complete and the skin turns white like MJ

May 3, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    I have never bought from him but i have heard that others members had in the past, cause i got scammed when i bought mono from asia initially. But do a google search and see what pops up. Also you should know that mono is dangerous and you do not lighten on mono, you only depig complete and the skin turns white like MJ
    Thanks
    Ye I did a Google search but alll that comes up is his company in india.
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2009, 07:25 AM

All the old friends of this site who disappeared had bought from him. One of my friend had bought from him too. Based on my friend's result, it seems to work well for her. Unfortunately, my friend had moved after 4 months of mono usage and I lost contact with her. She got spots only on her feet after the two months of usage, but the spots enlarged and connected pretty well.
    When she left, she was pretty happyed with the result and saying that all the spots almost connected. She was olive 5 when she started and she was about olive 3 when she left. Not mush lighter, but her skin tone was imporved a lot. I liked what I saw and that's why I started my mono journey after she left. Anil's mono seems to work, I think, because all buyers from him disappeared. This is what happened usually. People do NOT need to visit this site if all are fine and working well for them, including me. I don't come here often.

I do not get my mono from him because one of my best friend owns a chemical lab and I get mine from him. I started last year in October, but I got irritation from mono and had to stop for a while then restarted with a very low % then slowly increased the %. I am now only 2-3 weeks old mono user and do not have a distict result yet. I am just happy that I can use it without irritation. Will see how it goes. Hope that help.

May 4, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgm802820 View Post
    All the old friends of this site who disappeared had bought from him. One of my friend had bought from him too. Based on my friend's result, it seems to work well for her. Unfortunately, my friend had moved after 4 months of mono usage and I lost contact with her. She got spots only on her feet after the two months of usage, but the spots enlarged and connected pretty well.
    When she left, she was pretty happyed with the result and saying that all the spots almost connected. She was olive 5 when she started and she was about olive 3 when she left. Not mush lighter, but her skin tone was imporved a lot. I liked what I saw and that's why I started my mono journey after she left. Anil's mono seems to work, I think, because all buyers from him disappearred. This is what happened usually. People do NOT need to visit this site if all are fine and working well for them, including me. I don't come here often.

I do not get my mono from him because one of my best friend owns a chemical lab and I get mine from him. I started last year in October, but I got irritation from mono and had to stop for a while then restarted with a very low % then slowly increased the %. I am now only 2-3 weeks old mono user and do not have a distict result yet. I am just happy that I can use it without irritation. Will see how it goes. Hope that help.
    It helped a lot that you. :)
    Its just I was a bit weary because the only payment option was money transfere and no paypal. I've been reasearching him for a while so I fink I will take the plunge.
    Il let you guys no how it goes with him
    X
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 03:12 PM

Let us know how you guys make out
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

May 5, 2009, 02:23 PM

Yeah let us know

May 6, 2009, 03:45 PM
    I just sent the money via western union today, he should get it tomorrow, and he said it takes a week to arrive... so fingers crossed hopefully il get it in a week.
    Il keep u updated
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

May 7, 2009, 11:44 AM

Excited for you!

May 8, 2009, 06:33 AM

bananahamak, please be sure that you use a recipe to mix the mono according to your skin type. If you have not used mono in the past, please start with a low % for a couple of weeks then increse the % slowly, for example, 5%, 10%, 15% then 20%. Also, use it only once a day to start with then increase to twice a day. Watch your skin on how it reacts/changes with mono usage. You can ajdust you recipe and usage to the best for your skin if you're careful. "START SLOW" is the best suggestion since mono is not a "ONE-SIZE-FIT-ALL" solution. Gook luck on your mono jurney.

Make sure Anil's mono is pure and mix it with a good recipe that is good for your skin. Then use it based on how your skin can take it to it's best. Be happy and healthy (do exercises, eat healthy food, and rest well). If mono is not meant for you, you still have other choises. Just read from this site. Again, Be happy and healthy.

May 11, 2009, 02:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgm802820 View Post
    bananahamak, please be sure that you use a recipe to mix the mono according to your skin type. If you have not used mono in the past, please start with a low % for a couple of weeks then increse the % slowly, for example, 5%, 10%, 15% then 20%. Also, use it only once a day to start with then increase to twice a day. Watch your skin on how it reacts/changes with mono usage. You can ajdust you recipe and usage to the best for your skin if you're careful. "START SLOW" is the best suggestion since mono is not a "ONE-SIZE-FIT-ALL" solution. Gook luck on your mono jurney.

Make sure Anil's mono is pure and mix it with a good recipe that is good for your skin. Then use it based on how your skin can take it to it's best. Be happy and healthy (do exercises, eat healthy food, and rest well). If mono is not meant for you, you still have other choises. Just read from this site. Again, Be happy and healthy.

Thanks will take your advice :)
    Anil sent me a message yeaturday saying the mono has been sent and I should receive it in a week.
    We'll see.
    italiana Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 11:06 PM
    Hey this is my first post I've been reading the forum for a while,I had thoughts of buying mono from Anil but I don't know why I didn't maybe I was scared he might be a scam.
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 06:20 AM

Unless you have vitilligo be care ful with mono
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

May 12, 2009, 02:38 PM

A lot of folks were raving about this Anil guy a while back... but they've all disappeared since... so; it's kind of hard to tell whether he was a scammer or not...

I also totally agree with lighter... be very careful with mono...

May 13, 2009, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    unless you have vitilligo be care ful with mono
    Lighter,I want to ask you some questions in private,but I can't send you a pm I think because I'm still new here? I'm thinking of using a high concentration of hydroquinone instead of mono.

May 13, 2009, 07:58 AM
    I'VE GOT MY MONO!!
    I AM SO HAPPY THAT IT ACTUALLY CAME. GOT IT ON TUESDAY.
    Now I need to mix it any help? I've herd about almond glow or oil or something like that
    adowaakos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2009, 04:26 PM

Keep us posted if it works.

May 14, 2009, 10:24 AM

bananahamak, I sent a PM to you. You can also check out the old forums, there are a lot of good suggestions on mono mixing recipes.
    You should choose one that fit your skin type.
    Please start slow... and watch your skin when you use mono. Best of luck to you !

May 14, 2009, 12:07 PM

bananahamak,please be careful and I really wish you good luck :)

May 15, 2009, 05:37 AM
    Thanks for the concern and messages, I'm sure il be fine.
    Not going to use it straight away starting on my feet with low percent then il build it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search