Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jun 5, 2009, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatola View Post
    Thanks for letting us know!

You do know that all these are words in the wind. Without any pictures it's nothing to us because what you are describing are the symptoms of depigmenting but we can't really be sure that this is happening to you. If this is really happening then I am REALLY happy for you and it would be great for all of us to see some real pictures...

A

Yeah I guess so... I mean the pic in my avitar is me... I was going to take photos of my legs and take a photo everyday to keep a record of how the process is going... maybe I can do that here... but I wouldn't be able to do if for around 2 weeks as I need time to show lightening process... hopefully something considerable happens, in a good way!
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Well good luck! I hope you become as white as Dita Von teese! If that's what you are going for? I love her colour!

Yeah the body takes a bit longer to show any changes in comparison to the face so two week intervals I think are perfect!

Can't wait to see your results..

A
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jun 5, 2009, 01:16 PM

Is it just me or is this all happening too fast?
    I thought mono was a very gradualy process around 4 months? :S

Jun 5, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    is it just me or is this all happening too fast?
    i thought mono was a very gradualy process around 4 months? :S
    Actually it depends.. because the benoquin cream from canada drugs when they were selling it, started having effects in a 2 day period... so I guess it's a case by case basis... and also the quality, and how its made and so on...
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Jun 5, 2009, 06:15 PM

I have been using fairnglow for about a few days with out any lightening and a lot of burning on my neck. I don't use it on my face, but my face is peeling. Please let me know what you find out about anil.

Jun 6, 2009, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2008 View Post
    I have been using fairnglow for about a few days with out any lightening and a lot of burning on my neck. I don't use it on my face, but my face is peeling. Please let me know what you find out about anil.
    With anil's powder, I decided to put a little powder in water, and a little powder in alcohol to see if it would dissolve... and in both glasses, some rose to the top and some stayed in the bottom of the glass... would not dissolve...

I have been applying the cream like 7 times a day and in result, I have extremely dry itchy skin... no considerable lightening yet.. will give it a couple of weeks to let it work on my skin...
    Im still so surprised that the lightening that I got with fair and glow has completely gone..

Anyway I'm pretty sure anil's stuff is real as it has a little of the same smell that was used in the 7unite cream and they use part mono..
    If people have gotten mono from both 7unite and kaisen... take notice of the same kind of smell? The sweet scent that you smell in the cream is phenylhydroquinone... But the chemical type of smell is the mono... but you can only smell a little of it in the 7unite cream.. but in anil's powder... it is just all chemical smell, so it just might be pure..

Anyway will touch base in a couple of weeks with pics...
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jun 7, 2009, 03:08 AM

Hey mj... amanda's pwder came and its pinkish white and smells exactly the way you say... and it actually burns unlike the .net which never did... no results in the last two days... but I feel their products seems more authentic than the ones I used previosuly... lets just see.. only time will tell

.net mono really doesn't work people... the customer service is taking us for a ride... and so is the herbalinn staff

Jun 7, 2009, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    hey mj ..... amanda's pwder came and its pinkish white and smells exactly the way you say... and it actualy burns unlike the .net which never did... no results in the last two days... but i feel their products seems more authentic than the ones i used previosuly... lets just see.. only time will tell

.net mono really doesnt work people...... the customer service is taking us for a ride...... and so is the herbalinn staff

Hey, I don't think you realise what you have... the pinkish white sweet powder you have is NOT mono!! It is phenylhydroquinone and will not work! It is supposed to lighten the skin and yes it burns a little, but it makes you darker after... and it causes all sorts of problems for the body like nose bleeds, dizziness, you will get very very sick if you continue to use it :(

Jun 8, 2009, 01:15 AM

What do you think I should do in that case ?

I have hydroquinone with me also...

Jun 8, 2009, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    What do you think I should do in that case ?

I have hydroquinone with me also...
    Im not sure about their hydroquinone... is there anyway you can get it tested?
    I don't think you should use anything from the china places...

Jun 8, 2009, 09:37 AM

Well three days of usage and I'm still not lighter... why is it that I never get any lightening from any products people sell?

Am I that freakin immune strong ?

Jun 8, 2009, 09:38 AM
    I mean I used the crappy Benzylarbutin for almost two whole years to no avail... that was crap anyway

Then I used mono.net mono and its not working at all...

Now amandahitech's well I have to give it some time... but how come I only get the freakin side effects and not the effect I am looking out for !
    randompicks Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Hi mj how's your mono journey going so far?

Quote Originally Posted by mj2006 View Post
    Im not sure about their hydroquinone...is there anyway you can get it tested?
    I dont think you should use anything from the china places...

Jun 8, 2009, 01:18 PM

Mj, so 7unite didn't have any mono in it all?

Jun 8, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2008 View Post
    Mj, so 7unite didn't have any mono in it all?
    7unite had 1 part mono in a mix of 3 things.. the phenyl, baby powder and mono, that was in their cream that they sold.. a few people had it tested and apparently that is how it came back in tests...

Jun 8, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by randompicks View Post
    hi mj how's your mono journey going so far?
    My mono journey so far with anil's is quite painful! Im waiting for all the dry scaly skin I have to just peel away... it is extremely tight and no matter how much moisturizer or oil I put on, it doesn't help... I have cut my mono applying down to 3 times a day from 10... im currently very red and tanned... and I think that is a good thing at the moment... I think this is the way it is supposed to be before you go light... but I will let you know when the light skin comes through... then I will take pics and upload them..
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 05:07 PM
    mj2006

If you are using 20%+ monobenzone cream mixture you are not meant to apply it more than 3 times a day (two is the norm). Where did you read 10 times? That's crazy, you'll burn yourself to death. Take it easy, you are already of white skin so less melanin already anw... 2 times daily should do it for you in a couple of months no need to go overboard!

A

Jun 8, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatola View Post
    mj2006

If you are using 20%+ monobenzone cream mixture you are not meant to apply it more than 3 times a day (two is the norm). Where did you read 10 times? Thats crazy, youll burn yourself to death. Take it easy, you are already of white skin so less melanin already anw...2 times daily should do it for you in a couple of months no need to go overboard!

A
    Yes I think your right... I started peeling on my tummy and around my neck and I tried to rub it off in the shower with an exfoliant and I started bleeding, so I think I will only keep it now to 2 times a day...
    Very sore at the moment... I tried to take photos of my skin peeling, but it didn't show up in the photos I took, I don't have a special camera or anything...
    Likerose Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Jun 8, 2009, 06:25 PM

Hi I finally got uniform light shade its great, I have used only two time a day with sunscreen. And My friend used anil's powder with higher concentration and acquried psoriasis on face.
    Avoid powder friends, Its harmful.

Jun 8, 2009, 09:26 PM

Likerose, what were you using to get an uniform complexion? Were you using Anil's mono too?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search