Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kate1103 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Soft ghostly touch anyone?
    Has anyone else ever experienced a soft kiss on the lips or hand held by an invisible entity? I am not experiencing sleep paralysis, this has been happening for years now and even happens when I'm driving my car.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

May 3, 2009, 01:47 PM

Of course. It happens to tons of people, but they are scared to say anything because they've been told that none of that stuff is real. Congrats!
    Luxy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 03:26 AM

I have had a cold touch on my cheek after thinking about a recently passed loved one... more comforting than scary... actually made me cry more knowing that they were there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange ghostly things [ 5 Answers ]

Hey i have a question ok so one time i was on the computer and i turned around to get something that dropped and i turn bak around and my mouse was moving without anyone there and it deleted my page i also have strange tingly feeling when iim sitting like someone watching me ive heard that where i...

Ghostly sound in pipes when toilet is flushed [ 6 Answers ]

Whenever we flush the toilet it sounds like a ghost is in the house. This does not happen every time. What causes this? Should I get a plumber?

What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks [ 1 Answers ]

We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?

Do I have a ghostly protector? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Well this is probably going to be kind of difficult to explain, but ill do my best. So, weird things happen to people that hurt or insult me (intentionally, sometimes accidently/jokingly). e.g. one of my friends will call me a name or pinch me and then they'll trip or something will fall...

View more questions Search