Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightbulbs1 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Why is my sand paper not working?
    Im sanding my car(electric hand held sander) and I have 320 grit sand paper but it works fine for about 5 minutes then it stops taking the paint off. Why is it doing this?
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

May 3, 2009, 05:04 AM

The paper is used up and needs to be changed out. Run you're fingers over the used piece in the sander,it will be smooth no more sand on it. Then run you're fingers over a new un used piece,it will still have sand on it. Hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Sand Filter is blowing out sand into my pool [ 3 Answers ]

Lately when I backwash my above ground pool, the filter blows out sand into the water. What causes this? When backwashing the filter, I turn off the pump, turn the dial to backwash and turn the pump on low. Is the pump supposed to be on during the backwash and rinse cycle?

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

My printer's not working after a paper jam [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it my epson stylus c65 is not printing? I have a paper jam when suddenly the lights are dancing alternative through the ink button and paper button? What shall I do?

View more questions Search