Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    computerdude25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 03:02 PM
    My Mp3
    I bought my mp3 player about a month ago. Now its not working.
    When I try turnig it on it doesn't do anything. I also tried replacing the battery
    But that didn't work either. Please help me.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    adam w Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Try and see if its locked some mp3 players have a lock device and just don't turn on if there locked otherwise if it's a new mp3 player you should be able to take it back from where it came from if you have the repciet
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jan 12, 2007, 01:40 PM
    I'm sorry to say it sounds like your player is shot. It never happened to me, but it has to a couple people I know. Except thry said their screen just froze. If yours won't turn on then that might be something different. But if its what I think it is then you'll have to replace the entire iPod
    bhousejim Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 07:32 AM
    My mp3 player still plays music but the screen is blank. What could be the problem?
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Mar 6, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bhousejim
    My mp3 player still plays music but the screen is blank. What could be the problem?
    That happened to my first cell phone. The screen stopped working and got this weird pinkish splotch on it, but the rest of the phone worked fine. Besides making and taking calls, I could even use some of the features from memory. But eventually I had to change phones

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search