Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    storm188 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Boyfriend getting divorce, filed dissolution but ex wife might be pregnant.
    My boyfriend is getting divorced, him and his ex have already filed the dissolution papers and paid the filing fee, but we think she's pregnant. And there is a good possibility thatit's his. What should he do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 03:13 PM

Is the child his? But in most cases the divorce will have to be held up till the child is born.
    storm188 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 03:42 PM
    We don't know as of now.. but there is a good possibility. They are getting divorced because she cheated on him then left him for the guy she is with now. So it's either this guys or his.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife refusing to cooperate with judgment signing process in contest dissolution. [ 3 Answers ]

I filed a petition for divorce, I am the petitioner. My wife file a response to the petition. There is no property or debts to be decided b the court. Now, my x-wife to be is resisting the rest of the process to trade preliminary declarations of disclosure to further the process to obtain the...

Pregnant wife wants divorce. Who gets the kid? [ 7 Answers ]

My wife is only 14 weeks pregnant, but wants a divorce... my only question is: If we get a divorce now... how will we go about custody proceedings after the child is born?

How do I locate where and when divorce was filed? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find out where, when or if a divorce was filed? I need to send for a copy of the records. I have not seen or spoken to my ex? In about 20 yrs and we lived in different cities when we split. I did not have contact info. I have moved several times. I am not sure if he filed the ppw, but I...

Separated but not yet filed for divorce [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I have separated but not yet filed for divorce yet, I know he has another girlfriend and has gotten her pregnant. But I am not allowed to see any men. He tells me that he has a private investagator following me around and has pictures on me. He is sending annymous e-mails to all my...

View more questions Search