Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 02:39 PM
    Chooseing plants and flowers
    I would like to know how to choose what kind of plants or flowers do you plant in front of the house, do you choose the plant or flower by the color your house is to blend or by other plants that are around
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 07:01 PM
    I would suggest looking through gardening magazines to see what appeals to you and what will grow in your area. I have never matched my plants to my home, but I have also changed them many times in the last 17 years to suit 'MY' needs. (finally got it right 3 years ago)
    Depending on where you are, find the easiest care plants and you will be happy in the years to come.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see the flowers for the leaves, [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried growing Nasturtiums in every garden I've had, I follow the advice... plant in poor soil, don't feed them etc, and although the plants are healthy I always have loads of green leaves, and plenty of flowers... but you can't see them for the huge leaves. Please can someone tell me where I'm...

Chooseing between two lives [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, So here goes. I was in a 5 year relationship with a wonderful person. He loved me and I loved him. We danced together, salsa. We even had a dog. Life was good, I was happy, there was no other person who would have turned my head. But something changed. I have always been interested in...

Plants/Flowers/Pesticides and Dogs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Lisa Doll and I am new to this site. My question is regarding what plants, flowers and pesticides are safe to use and plant in my yard for my dog (Great Pyrenees)?:confused:I want my yard to still be somewhat beautiful, but I want it safe for my dog.

Buy Your Own Flowers [ 17 Answers ]

When I was still married, and when my kids were still at home, I could always count on getting some flowers. But now, divorced and with kids grown and flown, I miss them all of course, but I also missed receiving flowers. Then it came to me, I could go buy myself some flowers. It was an amazing...

View more questions Search