Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blettejokintock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 02:06 PM
    Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation
    I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers me to the instructions that came with the lamd.

{moved from Forum Help-<> Please pay more attention to posting instructions.}
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 05:12 PM

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with that TV. Here's the Panasonic site with support for that TV. I downloaded the manual that is found there, but I don't really understand what you need to locate the problem. See if this manual is different from your manual.

Also check the FAQs available from there.

Panasonic PT-44LCX65 Support and Service Information

There's also a trouble-shooting section here:

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...T-44LCX65.H#ts
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

May 2, 2009, 11:21 PM
    You're right - the user manual for your TV does refer you to the lamp instructions for resetting the lamp timer! I guess your problem arose because you bought a third-party lamp instead of a Panasonic!

The solution is simple - download the instructions for the recommended Panasonic lamp:
    http://fixyourdlp.com/blog/wp-conten...structions.pdf

The reset procedure looks pretty simple, but get back to us if you still have problems.

Daniel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 way lamp socket [ 5 Answers ]

I have just replaced an old 3 way (knob style) lamp socket with a new 3 way pull chain lamp socket. The bulb is good, but the lamp only lights on 1 stage. What did I do wrong?

Lamp-sum Acquisition [ 4 Answers ]

If someone purchased two buildings on 4 acres of land and the lump purchase price was 900,000.According to independent appraisals the fair market values were 450,000 (building A) and 250,000 (building B) for the building and 300,000 for the land. Determine the initial valuation of the building and...

Wiring a lamp [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to wire a box made of children's block with several spaces between the blocks with a solid base and a hinged top with security hasp which can be locked. I plan to install a lamp stem and socket to the top and a small socket inside for a night light. I need to know how to install a...

Hanging lamp [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to know how to hardwire a drum lightshade to make a hanging lamp

View more questions Search