Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazzisme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 12:14 PM
    Furnace Manual Fan OK - Not Auto Though
    I have a York Stellar Plus (15yrs old) with an Auto and Manual Fan Switch on the T-stat. The Fan will work when turned to ON (at the T-Stat) but it will not come on when you turn the heat on with the Fan switch turned to Auto. I have replaced the Limit Switch.
    No difference
    Thanks!
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Sep 22, 2006, 03:28 PM
    Could be a bad winding in the motor(ac uses high speed & heat uses low)

Could be a damaged control board as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blower can not auto start [ 29 Answers ]

I have a problem with my furnace blower not starting automatically. It works good when I swiched the fan option to "ON", the furnace was burning and fan was running. However if I pick "AUTO", only the furnace burns periodicaly, and the fan totall gets stuck. I am wondering if it is a wiring...

Automatic to Manual [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possiable to change my automatic 93 honda civic, which is automatic to a manual? And if so is it really hard to do so?

Furnace blower on manual [ 4 Answers ]

Our installer told us to run our air blower on manual and continuously. During the winter months, it seems to make the house "drafty" by pushing unheated air through the system when the furnace is not running. He also said that the cost of running the blower would be negligeble. What are the...

Furnace won't heat in Auto [ 2 Answers ]

I have read the different posting and replys, but they don't seem to address my problem. Friend has an older Kenmore Power Miser 70 that has an old electronic ign. (no flame senser). The furnace will heat when the fan switch is set to "on" position, and it will cycle the heat. When the fan is...

FAN doesn't work when it's 'Auto', but works fine at 'On' in my central air/furnace [ 1 Answers ]

undefinedFAN 'On' or 'Auto'FAN 'On' or 'Auto' Hi, I have programmable thermostat connecting air condition / furnace system. Now if I turn system to 'Cool' and Fan at 'Auto', no cool air come out (compressor works, you can hear the noise). If I set FAN to 'On', life is getting better. But the FAN...

View more questions Search