Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    8740frog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 11:47 AM
    International Divorce Germany - US
    While my son was stationed in Germany (Air Force) he married a lady from Germany.
    Then he got shipped to Iraqi when he come back she decided she did not want to be married any longer. So our son moved back home to Florida. They both agreed to a uncontested divorce no property, bank accounts or children. How should he proceed?
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 12:21 PM

He can file for divorce in Florida. He can send her the paperwork to sign or he can simply serve her and proceed as a default.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce in germany [ 1 Answers ]

I’m a Central American Citizen and I got married to a German man. I've been in Germany since June 21 2007 and we got married on July 6 2007. We've been together for about 2 and more than a half in total around the world. The thing is that for me things are not working out that well here in Germany...

International Divorce [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got married to a New Zealander in 97 and stayed in New Zealand until April 06. We have been separated since 1/06 and I have been back in the states since. Does anyone know if there are any specific requirements for divorcing in California? We have no children, property to split, or...

View more questions Search