Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andelyn134 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

May 1, 2009, 10:55 AM
    How do I get outa here?
    OK so my mom is kind of a crazzy lunitic and she used to hit me... not to bad but it hurt a lot. And my sister is kind of a spoiled brat.. she gets anything she wants and tells on me for the stubedest things like eating one of her cookies and I allways get in trouble.
    And my dad... well he's just a freak all together.. he has this obsesion with grabbing peoples butts and has done it to everyone in my family and everyone I know. And I'm adopted and my hole family is really screwed up. I was woundering if there was a legal way I can move in with my best friend lexi?
    andelyn134 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

May 1, 2009, 11:45 AM
    How do I get outa here?
    My mom hits me sometimes... last month she punched me three times.. once on the arm,once on the back, and once on the shounder because I was mad and dropped her purse.
    My mom has a REALLY bad temper and my dad has an obsession with toutching peoples butts and it's allways kind of awkward for me and my friends and my sister likes to scream, cry and tell people I abussed her even though I didn't...
    All the kids at her school look at me and call me the bad kid and I feal so alone and all I have is my boyfriend who doesn't treat me very well but I love him because he's all I got.
    What do I do?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 01:30 PM

No there isn't. If your mother is hitting you and your father is inappropriately touching you, call the police.
    Meredith1978 Posts: 120, Reputation: 9

May 6, 2009, 06:46 AM

It doesn't sound like abuse. You can spin it out to be that way, but seriously, be careful what you wish for. It honestly sounds like your whole family is just rude to each other.

I've seen whole football teams smack each others' butts. Is your dad like fondling everyone or are you just embarrassed because all parents are retarded when you are a teenager?

I wanted to live at a friends house when I was a teenager too, because she was allowed to do anything she wanted. Now she still lives in that same town, didn't finish school, has 4 kids by four different guys and she doesn't work but she does have money for drugs go figure.

Before you call the police, be honest with yourself abut what your situation really is. Is it that your parents are embarrassing and you are a teenage drama queen (no offense I was too) or are you really being abused?
    tiff2009 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 04:49 PM

This post is kind of old but if u really are being abused u need to call the police and a dad should not be touching his daughters but that's just gross someone should know about this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate my dad and says he's going to pull me outa school. [ 10 Answers ]

OK so as I said in the headline... I hate my dad . I love him... but at the same time, I hate his guts, but what can I do you know. I'm only 16 and I can't run away. But that's not the point... so before summer ended... my dad had a stern talk with me about having a good year and making good...

Four And Outa Control [ 1 Answers ]

My son is a good kid. He has had a lot of Confusion in his life lately. I personally Was in school and was going though Id guess You'd say a Mental Breakdown , so I let My son go and stay with my aunt. He is a fairly Hyper child. My question here is he acts out at school and My aunts house. With me...

My Daughter Is Getting Outa Control [ 11 Answers ]

I Need Some Help Here!! I Have A 16 Year Old Daughter. She Is A Bright, Beautiful, Amazing Young Lady That Has Decided To Destroy Her Life. She Is Using Drugs Skipping School Doing Everything She Can To Disobay Everything I Say.I Got A Call From Her After She Took A Ride From A Boy Who Was High...

View more questions Search