Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    313708470 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Weight inquieries
    I am 44 years old and 5ft 3in what is a healthy average weight for me? I also have two childred the first I hade at 31 and second at 33?
    mum45 Posts: 62, Reputation: 28

Apr 30, 2009, 11:34 PM

You know a healthy weight isn't all about being perfect. If you think you need to lose weight, simply eat healthier and start getting some more exercise... I am very overweight. I had a heart cath, stent placement a year ago, and started exercising mildly, eating much healthier, and I may not have lost all my weight by a long shot yet, but I am much healthier already. In just 3 weeks, I became much stronger by walking, riding a bike, and doing some exercises to help my knees. The energy boost in that short time made me want to do more and more! Getting your body stronger and more fit and eating healthier will eventually get you healthier, and leaner, and you won't have to be stuck on a particular number! Even the cardiac rehab people aren't worried about a number!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight: amt of matter in object is weight. True or false [ 8 Answers ]

Is the answer false because that is mass

Your Starting Weight & Goal Weight [ 8 Answers ]

There have been lots of threads related to weight loss. Some members have realistic goals for slimming down, some people aspire to shed those extra pounds at hurricane speeds, and some are interested in weight maintenance and overall health. This post is dedicated to all of you. What is your...

View more questions Search