Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sogard80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Looking for the name of a Kung Fu movie
    Hello I am looking for the name of a Kung Fu movie made in the 70s or 80s. The main character in the movie has an extremely long ponytail which he wraps around his neck when he is not fighting. And as I remember at the end of the movie after a long battle his ponytail falls off... Does anyone know the name of this movie? This was one of my favorite Kung Fu movies when I was young.
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

Apr 30, 2009, 06:16 PM

Actually there are a number of kung fu movies that main character w/ ponytail around the neck. I don't recall the ponytail falling off after the big fight.
    Sogard80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 08:23 PM
    This main character had a very long pony tail. I guess this movie could have been made anywhere between the 60s to mid 80s. Any help would be appreciated.
    barca26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 12:21 AM
    Does the Movie Has A Character With A Guy With An Eye-Patch And Dagger! If So I'm Also Looking For That Movie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this same movie!! Any help? JustcuriousFeb 8, 2006, 05:08 AM I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge...

Kung Fu movie name? [ 7 Answers ]

It's either from the 80's or 70's. I remember there was this huge guy working at some place and they made him hammer nails with his fists until they were bloody. And I don't know if this is part of the same movie or a different one that I don't know but there was a scene with a person trying to...

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

In the 70's their was a movie. It was chinese I think. 5 guys were friends all of them had special martial arts skills they were named after animals. Can someone help me. It was an awesome movie. Thanks

A kung fu movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name to an old kung fu movie. It has either 4 or 5 men in it. They are in some city and something happens. The guy that runs the town and his men find the guys and the men go off to some island. There is a boat scene that shows them getting away from the town and going...

View more questions Search