Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shakes1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Girls use toys on men
    Me and my girl have been to gather for a long time now one night when I was drink she asked to put a but plug in my and I said yes and I liked it it made me real fast is this gay
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 04:50 PM

No
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Nope.

Anal stim can feel great in a guy that has no interest in men whatsoever.

Period.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Apr 30, 2009, 04:55 PM

No. Having Sex with another man would make you gay. And, that wouldn't be a bad thing either.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 05:44 PM

No, sex with, or wanting to have sex with men is what being gay is. So unless you have sexual feelings toward other men, no you are not.

I would have to guess you are fairly young asking this or at least not experienced in sexual issues.

I would have to ask why you have one to use ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 1, 2009, 05:35 AM

You are only gay if you would rather have sex with another guy than a woman.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 11:40 AM

Anal sex feels incredible because of all the nerve endings in our anus (male or female). Those nerve endings in the anus can produce orgasms in some people. You can stimulate those nerves via tongue, finger, vibrator, dildo, or penis.

The other part that feels incredible is for men. You lucky bastards! So when men experience anal intercourse the person topping them either male with his cock or female with a strap on cock (known as pegging) slide over the anal wall covering the prostrate gland. The prostrate gland is also known as the Male G-Spot. The man receiving the anal (aka bottom) can receive two types of orgasms. He can orgasm from the anus nerve endings being stimulated or the prostrate gland being stimulated or rubbed up against.

Always use lubrication as there is not enough or close to no natural lubrication in the rectum.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 1, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    You lucky bastards!
    =) we are lucky bastards.
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2009, 01:05 AM

I don't think that a man having sex with another man necessarily makes that man gay. Sex is such a touchy topic and everyone has an opinion. Sometimes it just is what it is... a good feeling. It doesn't always have to be labeled.
    BrianGuy1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by heidijoanne View Post
    I dont think that a man having sex with another man necesarily makes that man gay. Sex is such a touchy topic and everyone has an opinion. Sometimes it just is what it is....a good feeling. It doesnt always have to be labeled.
    I couldn't agree more! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Dog Toys [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to buy some rope to make knotted doy toys at a local hardware. Which kind of rope is safest to use? Thanks John

New toys [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know what would be a good gift for a girl, she is very girly and she is 8 and what can I give her bro he is 9 but I have no idea what he would like... Thanks

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Cup toys [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know of some of those toys that are like hollow and when you open there's a smaller one of the same thing inside,with a smaller toy of the same shape inside and so on, my philoshopy teacher has one of the leaders of the old communist regime and I thought they were so cool that I want one...

View more questions Search