Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cecilhsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Private entertainment dinner
    If I host a private event at a facility that is not opened to the public during those hours, am I obligated to obtain a health permit or alcohol permit? Remember this is only to a private group of people and there will be money exchanged, but guests are able to contribute at the end of the evening.. .
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

May 2, 2009, 09:00 PM

cecilhsu, these are questions based on your location. Many of these can be ascertained by asking your local health dept or alcohol beverage commission. A good general rule is, if you are selling anything food or alcohol related, you will need a permit to do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entertainment Centers [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a very low priced entertainment center with free dilivery. Where can I find one?

Entertainment Agent [ 4 Answers ]

How do I go about becoming a talent agent in LA? I don't want to work for an agancy, just start my own. What licenses, etc... do I need and where do I go to acquire them?

Private Room in Private Home [ 8 Answers ]

I am renting a room and bathroom to a tenant. I have problems with excessing use of the in-home washer and dryer. I have asked tenant to restrict laundry to once a week, but she has not adhered to this. When I leave for work, I turn the power breaker OFF to the Washer and dryer, but she has...

Entertainment [ 1 Answers ]

We have never been to NY but we think that everyone should go one time on New Years even we will arrive on Friday afternoon and have the weekend through New years eve to explore NY. We would like to take a carriage ride and see the Christmas Tree Rockefeller center any suggestion would be helpful

View more questions Search