Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    one97mom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2006, 05:04 PM
    Dog who vomits early AM
    I have a Daschund who is 3 yrs old. He has had vomiting issues before and Vet said it was sour stomach when he does not eat, but in the last week he has woke up very early vomiting, yellowish stuff . I leave him outside and he is out for a few minutes. Then OK. It seems if he eats later in the night he is OK early AM. Is this something I should be concerned about or sour stomach? If so what can I do to help him ?
    Thanks in advance!
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 23, 2006, 12:58 PM
    My dog has the same problem from time to time. She was just to the vets recently and I mentioned it. The vet didn't seem concerned at all. She said that it was bile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cat vomits hairball then gets lethargic and limp [ 10 Answers ]

?My cat gets completely out of it after vomiting a fur ball. He has lost control of his bladder and pants and drools... his eyes dialate and he is just not himself. My daughter found him on his back with his mouth wide open - it is very frightening, and the vet can find nothing wrong with him. I...

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Early invitations... [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, first let me say that our wedding is FAR from traditional. Classy, but all our own. My fiancé and I are having a destination wedding. The guest list consists of 30-32 people, who all happen to be family or part of the bridal party. My initial thought was to send out invitations now. They...

Early Menopause? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me, I am 46yrs old, living in Spain, been having problems for 6months now with heavy periods, started in August last year, thought my insides were falling out! Big clots, this has now calmed down a lot, but periods now every 15 - 20 days, and much heavier. Have been to doctors...

Part Dachshund pup vomits often [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 7 month old puppy, half Dachshund and half Jack Russell terrier. He looks like a Dachshund on steroids. Glossy red coat, bright eyes, lots of energy... maybe too much. He gets hiccups often, once or twice a day, and for the past 4 mornings, he vomits yellow frothy liquid. He doesn't want...

View more questions Search