Dr. Ted Fujita

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Began the first hospitals? [ 7 Answers ]

Who began the first hospital(s)? The church and/followers of Jesus Christ?

Tornado shelter in mobile home parks in KY [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that in KY all mobile home parks must provide a tornado shelter for the residents. Does any one know if this is true or who I need to contact about this. Where I live we do not have one and my children and I have to drive over 8 miles just to get to families house to be safe, but that...

Cowboy lassoing a tornado? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a big movie buff, and I will pretty much watch anything once. I haven't even seen the movie, I just remember seeing a preview for it when I was a kid. ( maybe mid 90's)There was a cowboy riding his horse towards a tornado, then throws a rope around it. Sorry for such small details, but if you...

Civilization began in Iraq [ 3 Answers ]

What is not pointed out in the media is that American schoolchildren learn that civilization began in Mesopotamia, where people first sowed the land and lived according to a written code of law. The Iraqis are a gifted and great people, with an ancient culture. They, like people everywhere,...

My dog just began peeing on women's legs? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is not fixed and I heard that if I fix him he would stop but we are not ready to fix him My sons have always wanted a puppy so we would like to get one first from our male lab. But in the meantime I need to stop him from peeing on people at the dog park. What do I do?

View more questions Search