Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thatgurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Any suggestions?
    Choose two, specific works of art (not general forms of art) that will make for a captivating news article.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 10:00 AM

Do you have to write a news article for a class on these two pieces, or is the assignment to actually pick the pieces?

We can't help with homework assignments, but if the assignment is to actually write the article, I can definitely offer some suggestions!! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

I straighten my hair everyday for school and sometimes also on the weekends. I'm worried about the damage this could cause in the long run. My question is what is the best product for protecting my crazy hair? Thanks in advance :)

I need some suggestions. [ 14 Answers ]

A coworker of my husband has asked me if I would watch her little girl all this week. She asked me how much I charge and I am completely stumped. No one has been wiling to pay me for babysitting since I was a teenager. How much would you guys charge for babysitting one kid for one week...

Any Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have sex mutiple times. He never wears a condom, and he doesn't orgasm easily and I can't find his hot spots so it take a while for him to get up... any suggestions? Pleaseee?

Need some suggestions, Please. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months, next month is his 40 birthday. Anyone have any great Ideas on what I can do, I would really like to top my Christmas present to him, (football tickets to go and watch his favorite team play for him and a friend, plus airfare and hotel.) I really would...

View more questions Search