Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janice Earwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Recipe for Organic Insecticide
    Please advise homemade recipe for insecticide.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Garlic, hot peppers, little dish soap, quart water, strained works for me, but you can find a bunch of recipes on the web depending on what insect you are trying to get rid of. Sometime dish soap cayenne and water will be plenty, but you would want to rinse your veggies.:)
    ohb0b Posts: 215, Reputation: 14

May 4, 2009, 10:29 PM
    garlic, hot peppers, little dish soap, quart water, strained works for me,

Leave out the dish soap, and you can season your chili!

Here is another one:

Make a tea out of cigarette butts. Nicotine is a deadly poison. (Don't use this on tomatoes, as they are related to the tobacco plant, and there are some diseases that can be spread.)

If you have mites on a house plant, cover it with a plastic bag, and have a smoker blow a few puffs into the bag. Watch as the mites die. Point this out to the smoker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organic Gardening [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are going to start an organic garden... but need some direction. Since we are beginners, would anyone recommend a book that is highly useful for this great hobby? Now we aren't trying to grow a farm... just something to feed the family. Thanks... ;)

Organic chemist [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to complete my master degree in organic chemistry. After some time I will have to sit in interview.sometime I worry tell me that what kind of jobs I will face? What kind of questions may be asked in interview?

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search