Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divaforlyfe Posts: 39, Reputation: 7

Aug 17, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flatron02 View Post
    Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte.
    I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me.
    I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of using it I had light and dark area on my skin really bad.
    Than a friend told me about neoprosone gel forte and I am 3 shades lighter now, I want to know if there is any one else out there using it? Oh and I have my before and after photos ready to show any one that wants to see. Please can I have a reply
    It seems that there are 2 types of neprosone gel, the one I use is red and white and the ingredients only say that it is made up of arbutin complex, I do not see any steroid listing, is that what you are using?
    DEKUNBI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 01:05 PM
    Hi a friend told me about neoprosone gel forte today, so I will try it. But she is very, very light.

So send me your picture thur my email: [email protected]

Thanks!
    cleaningitclear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Have used neoprosone gel mixed with fair and white whitenizer, in a matter of weeks flawless. However bleaching should be used in moderation. I have very bad spots on my face so as not to look like a zombie I even my entire self after a month I maintain using bleaching soap only .and lotion with baby lotion.
    Sir Raph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 12:08 PM
    I used the product for about one month and I couldn't believe the color of my skin. I was dark in complexion but now I have a light color skin. Thanks to neoprosone gel. I recommend it to anyone who wants to be fair in complexion. If it did work out for me, then I know it would for anyone out there.
    Fallen_angel_here_in_this_life Posts: 54, Reputation: -3
    -

Jan 9, 2010, 02:20 PM

This Neoprosone actually made me tooooooooo light! I mean damn it made me yellow! I was only trying to lighten a few shades to be a natural light brown but that stuff made me too light. I think I was using too much. Here are before and after pics from when I was using Neoprosone, I had to stop.

nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jan 9, 2010, 03:18 PM
    LOL! Oh look at you! How cute!
    That second picture looks like your natural shade!
    Doesn't look too light to me, you don't look bleached out at all.
    How long did it take you to do this?
    -

Jan 9, 2010, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    LOL!! Oh look at you!! How cute!!
    That second picture looks like your natural shade!
    Doesn't look too light to me, you don't look bleached out at all.
    How long did it take you to do this?
    Literally! It took 3 weeks (Really). Neospore is too strong!

Jan 9, 2010, 03:25 PM
    What's the active ingredients?
    Is this a gel or cream?
    -

Jan 9, 2010, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    What's the active ingredients?
    Is this a gel or cream?
    The gel is the strongest. I used both. Not sure what's in the ingredients. Here's a pic of it

Jan 9, 2010, 03:34 PM
    You used a product without knowing the ingredients!?
    Have to be more careful or you'll end up using something dangerous.

Jan 9, 2010, 03:43 PM
    Looking at the tube that's the same size as the 4%hq cream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New Skin Lightener [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I have just bought a skin lightener named Porcelana, it fades discolorations. I heard it works real well, it had 2% hydroquinone in it. Has anyone tried it before?

Natural skin lightener [ 2 Answers ]

Does any body know of natural skin lightener, without the use of chemicals etc. I have dark pigmentation on left side of my face that looks ugly! Wud be grateful for any advice. Thanks:)

Would like to know about skin lightener or skin whitener [ 2 Answers ]

I am an african female with very dark skin, that I would like to lighten. First, I have read about L-Glutathione vitamins used with Vitamin C, then I read about monobenzone, but I don't know where to purchase this. Please give me opinion on both of these options.:) :)

Do uk skin lightener work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I saw a website called uk skin lightener nur76 I wanted to know if anyone tried it and do it work.

Skin Peels to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from...

View more questions Search