Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flatron02 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 01:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    yeah i get that too!
    i might try this neoprosone gel thing then and if that isnt working ill get the mono
    are you in the uk?
    do you know where i'd be able to buy it?

thanks
    Yes I am in u.k try eBay
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flatron02 View Post
    yes I am in u.k try ebay
    They say that noeprosone can be bought at some uk black and beauty supply stores, they may not have it @ the counter you may need to ask for it
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

May 3, 2009, 08:34 AM

Hmmm I think I'll add the neoprosone to my regimen and see how it goes... my mom says I'll burn my skin by the time I'm done.. oh god lol..
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    hmmm i think i'll add the neoprosone to my regimen and see how it goes... my mom says i'll burn my skin by the time i'm done.. oh god lol..
    Good luck chica, just read up on it before you start girl, its strong and could be dangerous for some people, but I understand your need to lighten, from 1 obsessed lightener to the other:D
    -

May 3, 2009, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    good luck chica, just read up on it befor you start girl, its strong and could be dangerous for some people, but i understand your need to lighten, from 1 obsessed lightener to the other:D
    Strong as in, it lightens very quickly? I plan to only use it on my body..
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

May 5, 2009, 02:25 PM

Flatron did you get my private message?
    adowaakos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2009, 02:12 PM
    Hey guys are u sure this nueprosene fort gel is a permanent skin lightner. Because like hQ the skin gets worse with time and goes even darker than the original skin tone.
    brightskingal Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

May 6, 2009, 03:37 PM

I don't think they said it was "permanent". Nothing is permanent except for mono.
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 09:24 AM
    What is neoprosone forte

And the only place most people get mono here are from mono,net

May 7, 2009, 09:32 AM

Sweetchica, how's the hq 40% so far?
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 7, 2009, 12:49 PM

Cool flatron.. sorry wasn't around as I had my assignment submissions on..

Well if its workig for you this neosporone gel thing then I'm excited.. because I will try it too.. . Themono from .net is not really workng for me at all

I'm so desperate I'm planning to get some from the always claimed to be fake china place called amanda hitech . I have now realised that since all the sites such as depig, net. Mono.com, herba are all FAKE,, id rather at least take a cahnce with the chinese one

After all they manufacture in bulk so there has got to be som e more truth to it than these who pick up their stuff from suppliers and seell
    flatron02 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    flatron did you get my private message?
    Hi fairr, yes I gt you message I have been away. I will message you just now.
    -

May 9, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani View Post
    sweetchica, hows the hq 40% so far?
    Its been going OK.. Not lightening up as fast as I thought it would... lightened one shade the first week and only one shade since then a month later:( I just ordered neorospone and will add it to my regimen with some hot movate gel along with the halog cream and hq.. I'm trying to be patient but its hard when your spending like $200 a month and not seeing amazing results...
    UR PM BOX IS FULL... couldn't respond to your pm

May 9, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    Its been going ok.. Not lightening up as fast as i thought it would... lightened one shade the first week and only one shade since then a month later:( i just ordered neorospone and will add it to my regimen with some hot movate gel along with the halog cream and hq.. i'm trying to be patient but its hard when ur spending like $200 a month and not seeing amazing results...
    UR PM BOX IS FULL... couldn't respond to ur pm
    Damnn girl that's a lot of things to mix together ! What is this halog cream?
    GoddessOfEarth Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 10:51 AM

Sweetchica, If you're going to use Neoprosone and Hot Movate you DO NOT need that other stuff you're using.

The only reason to use the gels are because they be what's working NOT that other stuff.

Don't waste the strength of the gels by adding that other contraption to it. I'm going to get some Hot Movate and mix it with my Neoprosone and Glycerin. I may have to order it (Hot Movate) online. :./ Please don't waste your money.

I, also, read Emu Oil helps soak in products as well. If you can find some of that somewhere.

GoddessOfEarth

P.S.

Flatron, I want to see your pics. :.)
    How do I pm here?
    -

May 10, 2009, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani View Post
    Damnn girl that's a lot of things to mix together ! What is this halog cream?
    Halog is a corticosteroid.. etc.. Very hard to find.. luckily a beauty store not to far from me sells it.. searched for it online but u can only get it using a prescription.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

May 10, 2009, 08:08 AM

Hey sweeetchica21
    Are you in the uk?
    Just wondering to see if I can buy some of this halg from your store
    Thanks

May 10, 2009, 08:36 AM

U should give us the number of the place mayb they can ship it to us
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

May 10, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessOfEarth View Post

I, also, read Emu Oil helps soak in products as well. If you can find some of that somewhere.?

GoddessOfEarth
    Goddess, I'll go easy with the emu oil if I were you... You're right that it's a penetrating oil but it also helps stimulate hair follicles meaning; it helps hair to grow... and I'm sure body/facial hair is the last thing you want... :eek: I'm sure taking a hot shower before applying the cream will be just as good to help the cream to penetrate deep into the skin... I'll have to check if there's a substitute to emu oil but without the side effect... I'll keep you posted if I find anything...
    GoddessOfEarth Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 03:42 PM

OMG! Thanks for that info! I would have screamedddddd!! I haven't tried it. I was reading about it helping to penetrate products deeper.

You know, I would have bought that stuff and used it. As much as I research things, I completely forgot about researching this.

Thanks a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New Skin Lightener [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I have just bought a skin lightener named Porcelana, it fades discolorations. I heard it works real well, it had 2% hydroquinone in it. Has anyone tried it before?

Natural skin lightener [ 2 Answers ]

Does any body know of natural skin lightener, without the use of chemicals etc. I have dark pigmentation on left side of my face that looks ugly! Wud be grateful for any advice. Thanks:)

Would like to know about skin lightener or skin whitener [ 2 Answers ]

I am an african female with very dark skin, that I would like to lighten. First, I have read about L-Glutathione vitamins used with Vitamin C, then I read about monobenzone, but I don't know where to purchase this. Please give me opinion on both of these options.:) :)

Do uk skin lightener work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I saw a website called uk skin lightener nur76 I wanted to know if anyone tried it and do it work.

Skin Peels to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from...

View more questions Search