Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shirley53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 12:48 AM
    Bad a/c unit
    I have a 13xr trane unit,this unit is only 10 mt old. When it's on and working we can only
    Feel a small amount of air coming out of vents and the company that sold it to us went
    Out of business.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 05:30 AM

Is this a new house? Odds are the ductwork was not done properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pleasy let me know how the capacity of a Air Handling unit or a Packaged unit is dete [ 1 Answers ]

Please let me know what factors should be measured to assertain the capacity of a AHU or a Packaged unit. What does it mean by on coil temperature and off coil temperature ?

Rheem-heat-pump-outside-unit-humming but blower unit working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a heat pump and ac unit outside. The inside blower fan still working but the outside unit humming. Are there any quick fixes here

Changed from separate cooling & heating unit to combined unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home & when it was set up in 96 we had separate cooling & heating units run off one thermostat. We had a 3 ton ac unit & an electric furnace inside for heat. This past summer we bought a 4.5 ton ac & heating combined unit. We hooked up to wiring that old ac unit was hooked up to...

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

View more questions Search