Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itumeleng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 12:02 AM
    Car business
    How do I make my own car and sell it to the world?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Apr 30, 2009, 01:09 AM

Realistically, it's not an easy process. It is also a team effort. Several people come together and design different aspects and make them fit. But if you are serious, you can study math and science in school, go to a good four year college and major in mechanical engineering, and get hired onto an automobile manufacturer. Eventually you may be put in charge of a design team and then you can build it. If you are more concerned with how it looks, then study graphic design as well, and work for a body manufacturer.
    It is not easy, I know, but it will be rewarding in the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search