Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkpetal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 08:34 PM
    I can't stop crying
    I plugged in a computer tonight that hasn't been used in 6 years. The photos were from an era when my marriage was happy, my family of four was perfect... only I didn't know it. It is like a sword stabbing me looking at these photos yet I can't stop... I still love him. He worshipped me and I was so horrible to him. What was I thinking. I would do anything to turn back the clock; for my 2 children, for my family, for me. Will I ever find happiness after this or am I destined for regret?:(:confused:
    TexasGal123 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2009, 09:09 PM

I have learned that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Sometimes it's easy too look back and see what you could have done differently, but unfortunately it's impossible to go back in time. You will find happiness if you let it find you. Just remember these are lessons learned and the next time something great comes your way don't let it pass you by.

You're put through tests in your life, if you fail the test, don't worry, it only means your better prepared for the next one.

Don't be so hard on yourself, what is meant to be will always find a way.

I hope this doesn't seem like the "sterotypical mushy response"... because it come from my heart and personal experience. I hope I could help.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 09:27 PM
    I agree with TexasGal that everything happens for a reason.

There is a reason why you are looking at these photos now. You are understanding that you could have done things differently, that he loved you, that your actions resulted in an outcome you're now unhappy with.

It is called regret, but it's also called maturity. Knowing that you did the wrong thing means that you can begin the process of healing. You don't have to live in regret - that's your choice. Yes, you may have made some mistakes - even bad ones - but it's not the end of the world.

Don't live in the past - it is the past and you can't change it. Learn your lessons and move on. You can't change the past, but you can shape your future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop crying [ 4 Answers ]

I can't stop crying, I don't have the energy to do anything, I'm so sad, I'm depressed, I don't know how to deal with it, therapys out of the question don't ask why, I tried peoples advise on meeting new people, it drained my energy, I lost interest, I don't want to live, I barely have the energy...

Wellbutrin and how much to stop crying [ 11 Answers ]

I went off effexor and taking 2 tablets a day of Wellbutrin generic but still am crying and not eating. I will go to the Dr. but don't know what to ask him as my mind jumps around all the time. Any help would be appreciated

Will not stop crying [ 21 Answers ]

My 2 yr old is the love of my life but latley he doesn't seem the same to me. We moved out of my moms house into a beautiful apartment and he has his own room but he has been throwing huge fits over everything. I can't talk to him when he's screaming because he can't hear me and probley doesn't...

Why won't he stop crying? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is two next week and until a couple of weeks ago was perfectly well behaved and then he has suddenly changed. He won't go to bed, he just stands in his cot and screams, I have tried going to him and trying to soothe him and then leaving the room but he continues to scream. It is now a...

Why can't I stop crying for this jerk [ 2 Answers ]

2nd cheater in 2 years -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I seem to attract cheaters or look likea doormant. My first one was a Minister and went back to his wife along with me and another woman. I found him out and was enraged, left him and got...

View more questions Search