Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meeniegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 04:09 PM
    Toy Identification
    I am trying to find out the name of a toy/bike I had in the early 70's. It was a round shape thing you sat in (low to the ground) and it had two big wheels on either side and you turned handles attached to the wheel to go frontwards, backwards or to spin in circles. Does anyone remember the name of it?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

May 7, 2009, 06:38 PM

Whiz wheel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identification of Ant [ 1 Answers ]

The Australian ant was purplish-blue, about one inch long and had light blue wings almost as long as its thorax and abdomen. What was it?

Stroke Identification (S.T.are.) [ 7 Answers ]

I got this email that is apparently circulating the masses. It it accurate?. or is it just stupid email forwards?: STROKE IDENTIFICATION: During a BBQ, a friend stumbled and took a little fall, she assured everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics)... she said she had just...

PC Identification [ 8 Answers ]

Is it possible to hide or change identity of my hardware from Internet? Thanks

Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Here is a picture of a pump installation of some sort in my basement. The basement is 1/2 underground. There is a pump inside that seems to be stuck running. It has been running consistently for several hours. The house (and I assume) the pump is about 16 years old. Does this appear to be a...

View more questions Search