Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flutesrlue111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Face and back acne problems?
    I was wondering if their is a homemade face wash that can get all makeup off and a back wash that gets rid of acne?? :confused:
    Pokerface5 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 04:02 PM

IDK about a hom remedy to get all the makeup off except rubbing alcohol. That's what I use to remove my make up and it works. Also wash your face really well and then mix up some honey, lemon juice and oatmeal. Put in microwave for 30 sec and then let cool. Apply to face and let sit for an hour. Remove and then apply white toothpaste to the bumps. LEt sit for 20 minutes to an hour then remove. Do this for a week and your skin should be much clearer. Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne Scars covering 80% of face.Would skin lightner be a solution [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:I am new to this site & am currently researching products to begin my journey. Yesterday, I met w/ a dermatolgist who charged $300 for my 1st sesseion... I have 5 more($300.00/ per sessions). I can not afford that... I tossed & turned all night disturbed about paying that much money...

Washing face with acne [ 2 Answers ]

My sister told me that washing your face with soap and your had was better then washing it with soap and a wash cloth. Is this true?

Achieving even tone on acne-prone, oily face and body area [ 5 Answers ]

I have lots of dark spots on my face, due to hyperpigmentation left from acne. I also have tiny widespread, dark spots along my right arm, breasts, and back due to a rash caused by an allergic reaction. In addition to all of that, I also have a ton of dark spots on my lower legs, and dark elbows...

Dull face and Acne scars [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 children and when I gave birth to my last child my complexion became dark and I had acne all over. I have been using DS but it not working too well. What is good to use. Something strong. Thank you

Bad acne on face back and chest [ 4 Answers ]

I have bad acne mainly on my back but on my face and chest as well.. How can I get rid of it? I wash these areas everyday and nothing seems to work.. any suggestions?

View more questions Search